The Suicide Letters

June 21, 2012

Dear Reese,

You hurt me most, more than any one. You made it feel like you dug a screw driver into the pit of my stomach making me scream in agony, the pain never ceasing to fade. You were the first boy I ever kissed. You made my first kiss am amazing, unforgettable experience. I never told you this, but I love you, a lot. You have always had a special pace in my heart, since the day I met you.

You never fail to hurt me though. You not only emotionally abuse me but not talking to me for long periods of time and being a conceded douche to me, but the other night you told me you were using me. I love you and all I am to you is a toy. I’m nothing. That fucking hurt!!! I never have stopped loving you and for some strange reason, no matter how much you hurt me, my heart will always belong to you.

You won’t read this until its too late so you will never know how I truly feel. I doubt you will ever care though. I loved you. I was going to loose my virginity to you. I still would. I know your using me and it hurts a lot, but I still love you. You will never give me a chance but I will never move on.

I hope you know that when I am dead and gone that you had the power to save me, but you didn’t

Sincerely,
Pixi