The Suicide Letters

August 5, 2012

Dear readers,

I felt like i left you all on a strange note. I just wanted to sort of explain how things got worse before they got better. You all know Pixi is me. That I don't need to explain. I had written a chapter about a boy who i called Reese. Reese and me had sex, long after I write that chapter. I had a pregnancy scare and though I was pregnancy with his child. It turns out I was not, however it made me realize some thing. It made me realize that not ever thing is about me. If i were pregnant nothing would be about me ever again. It would be about my baby. Things cant be about me much longer.

I no longer have any feelings for reese. He now has a girl friend and I have a boyfriend. My boy friend has a baby on the way and once he is born we are going to get married and move in together.

Things with my mom, papa, and grandma got terrible. I was visiting them at my grandparents house. We started to fight and it escalated into the point where my mom assaulted me and a cop had to escort me away. My dad and step mom were out of town so my other grandparents came to get me. I was scared as fuck. I now have no contact with my mom or my grandparents on my moms side. and my car is still gone. Its better this way. My mom was terrible to me. I don't need her.

Things with my dad and step mom gradually got better. Fights started to grow further apart. But every thing really got better when I quit my job to travel with my dad and do motor cycle shows on the west coast. We grew close again and things are now back to normal. We bicker every now and then but ever thing is ok.

As for hannah. This story is best of all. After she left my house i realized a few days later she left her tumblr logged in on my computer. She is a huge tumblr whore. She was following over 3,000 people. She have just as many followers. She use to post her nudes on there and lots of slutty things. So i went into her account and unfollowed every one she followed! It felt great and she still doen't know it was me. It was a tad immature but it felt right at the time.

Over all I have grown up alot since I started these stories. I feel like things are good now. Im getting my licence next week, i am going back to school soon. Im engaged, things are good :)

XOXO
Kattie