Status: On A Hiatus

World Around Me

Don't Be An Ass Damon

“Damon listen to me, what you’re doing is stupid and I want you to go home or come meet me at school. We don’t even know who the vampire is, if they’re new to this than their dangerous” I said into my phone to my oldest brother Damon who was at an old warehouse; there was a new vampire in town who was killing people so we had to stop them and Damon had obviously trailed the vampire to an old warehouse.

“Calm down Bella, someone needs to take this person out and Isria is here with me. It’s not like we haven’t killed vampires before and we’re both stronger than any new vampires” Damon said to me as he tried to reassure me which didn’t work because I hated whenever my brothers did dangerous things without me; I always felt useless because I wouldn’t be there if they got hurt or needed help.

“Just promise me that you and Isria will be extra careful, call me when you finish with the vampire so I know that nothing happened to you” I said to my brother softly as I stood in the empty hallway of Mystic Falls High School while Career Day went on in the gym; my other brother Stefan was in the gym with Elena who was the girl he was falling in love with but it’s complication because she is a descended from Katherine.

“We promise to be careful and to come back to you in one piece, so we can live happily ever after” Damon said to me through the phone and I knew that he’d be grinning the cocky grin that’s infamous to him; I couldn’t help but roll my eyes which he’d most likely know that is what I’d be doing.

“Don’t be an ass Damon” I said to my brother as I took my phone away from my ear and ended the call before placing my phone back into my jean’s pocket; I walked back through the hallway towards the gym before walking through the double doors and into the crowd of excited students who were all busy visiting every career booth to get information pamphlets.

“Bella just ignore Damon, we all know how he can get and Isria will make sure that nothing happens to him. I’m sorry, I should have made sure that you knew what was happening but if I did then you would have followed Damon” Stefan said as he walked over to me with Elena beside him as she knew about us being vampires; Stefan had light brown hair and deep brown eyes with a very lean and fit body which made him extremely attractive to the female’s.

“It’s fine Stefan because I knew that he would do something like this, I’m just glad that Isria is there with him so he doesn’t do anything stupid. But I don’t see why we of all people have to come to Career Day” I said as I looked up slightly at my older brother who just smiled at me in return because we’ve never tried this hard to fit in before; I noticed a smile on Elena’s beautiful face as well which went with her kind brown eyes, straight dark brown hair and slight olive tones to her skin.

“We have to keep up our appearances Bella and you know that, besides you never know when you might like to change a career” Stefan said to me with a chuckle in his voice as he leaned over closer to me and placed a kiss on the top of my head; as humans the three of us were always exceptionally close and while my relationship with my brothers stayed the same, their relationship broke.

“You and Damon have never really been all that funny, today hasn’t changed that so I don’t know why either of you try” I said to Stefan in a slight mumble before I turned around and walked off into the sea of students but I could easily hear the familiar laugh escape from Stefan’s lips which I haven’t heard for the longest time; Elena had really helped Stefan get part of his personality back that he had when we were still human.

I walked past the Art booth when I noticed Tyler was standing there looking at some of the drawing that students had done; I saw one of the drawings laying on the table had his name written down in the right hand side and the drawing was of a mystical looking wolf in front of a forest with the moon in the background and it was done in black and white pencil.

“That’s an amazing drawing, you shouldn’t be ashamed of having such an incredible talent and try to hide it from everyone” I said to Tyler softly as I stopped walking and stood beside him which caused him to close the book of drawings rather swiftly before he placed it back down onto the table; I knew that possibly wasn’t the best thing to say when I hardly knew him but he shouldn’t know that he’s talented.

“Thanks but it’s nothing compared to everyone else’s, besides art is just a waste of time” Tyler said to me as he glanced down slightly as I was just a bit shorter than he was; it was clear that he didn’t mean what he said and I quite liked art but that may have been due to the fact that I have seen a large amount of art throughout my life.

I let a soft sigh escape past my lips as I watched Tyler walk away from me as he walked around the gym to see the rest of the booths that were set up; I turned my head just in time to see Stefan walking out into the hallway but I couldn’t see who else was out there but I did overhear him tell Elena and her Aunt Jenna to stay in the gym.

“What are you doing here?” Stefan asked the man who was standing in front of him in the school hallway but I didn’t walk out to join my brother because I knew he could handle it; but that didn’t stop me from listening into the conversation my brother was having.

“You know, your brother asked me the same thing. In fact why don’t we just skip past all that who turned me stuff to get the answer that I want? How can I turn into a day walker?” The man replied to Stefan and I knew that voice from the TV so I was certain that it was Logan Fell; a news reporter at WPKW9 that had apparently been turned into a vampire.

“Don’t bother asking because we’re not going to tell you anything” Stefan told him firmly but Logan wasn’t going to take no for an answer; he wanted to know our secret so he could walk around during the day so he could kill even more people than he already was.

“But you both are cagey on the how, which tells me that there is a way. In case you hadn't noticed, I’m quite the celebrity in this town. It would be very easy for me to expose you and your siblings” Logan said to my brother who then warned him not to threaten any of us again while refusing to tell him anything; there was no way he’d get a lapis lazuli because he didn’t know a witch to enchant one for him.

I watched as Logan walked past Stefan and through the double doors and into the gym which wasn’t a good thing but hopefully Logan was smart enough to not attack anyone; Stefan looked back at me and gave me a firm look before he walked outside so he could call Damon to see what happened at the warehouse.

I walked the opposite way of my brother because I didn’t want to get cornered by Logan and not have my brothers or Isria close by to help; I walked through the empty hallway that had career day posters hanging on the walls but I didn’t pay attention to them as I walked through glass doors letting the cool night air surround my skin as I walked outside.

“You'll fight in there like pansies. You take it outside, fight your battles like men and move on. That’s less than my dad taught me. So let’s settle it. Fight” Mayor Lockwood said to his son Tyler and Elena’s little brother Jeremy; the three of them were standing in the parking lot after Tyler and Jeremy caused a bit of a scene inside but now Mayor Lockwood was encouraging them to fight each other.

“I’m not going to fight him Dad, it’s not going to happen” Tyler said to his father who was the Mayor of Mystic Falls and I wasn’t all that shocked that this is how he was when he wasn’t in the spotlight; I watched as Jeremy tried to leave but the Mayor shoved his son into Jeremy as he tried to make them fight.

“What’s going on out here? I’m sorry but we don’t encourage people to fight, I think you need to leave now” Mr Alaric Saltzman said to Mayor Richard as he walked through the same glass doors that I had; Alaric is the new history teacher at school and he’s really nice so Stefan and I like him.

“Who do you think you’re talking to? Do I look like a student?” Mayor Richard said to Mr Saltzman in quite a rude tone which would have made most people walk back inside but Alaric stayed so he could make sure a fight didn’t start; Mr Saltzman walked past me so he was in front of me and his body was tense in a protective position.

“No, you look like a full grown alpha male douchebag. And don’t bother with threatening to take my job, you do that and then it will be you and me in this parking lot working things out. You cool with that?” Alaric said to Mayor Lockwood in a stern but causal tone so Richard knew that he meant business and that he wasn’t going to let Richard force the guys to fight; I glanced past Mr Saltzman which caused my blue eyes to lock onto Tyler’s eyes for a few seconds until he walked off with his father.

Salvatore Boarding House

Isria and I were sitting on the back desk that overlooked the large backyard as Isria finished telling me what happened with Logan at the old Fell warehouse; Logan only got away because he ambushed Damon and Isria with a gun that held wooden bullets, he shot at them when Damon refused to tell Logan how we walked in the sun.

“Bella! Isria! Please tell me that neither of you went to see Logan after I let him get away, I know Stefan didn’t but someone did. Sheriff Forbes just called me and thanked me for killing Logan when I didn’t” Damon said quickly to us as he ran at vampire speed out of the woods as he was going to meet Logan at the old church where the tomb was; I looked at my brother and shook my head because I had been with Isria so it wasn’t us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isabella's Outfit

Please Comment My New Story!