Status: On A Hiatus

World Around Me

Won't Survive

I was walking around the newest public park in Mystic Falls as it was the Mystic Falls Historical Society Volunteer Day; I was with Stefan while Isria had dragged Damon along so we could do ‘normal family things’ as my oldest brother puts it whenever I get into the mood to try and make us seem as normal as possible.

“Stefan and Bella right? The other Salvatore’s” Mason said to us as we walked past him as he unloaded boxes from the trunk of his truck; Damon decided to try to kill Mason with a silver knife but it turns out using silver on a werewolf is just a myth so now Damon made us one more enemy to worry about.

“We’re the nice ones, the ones offering an apology for our brother’s behavior” Stefan said to Mason as he looked at us and I knew full well that Mason had the power to tell Tyler the truth about me but so far he hadn’t; I wanted to keep it that way but Damon wasn’t making that easy for me with his impulsive actions.

“If you and Damon keep at each other throats, somebody innocent is going to get hurt and we don’t want that. So what do you say we just quit the whole alpha male fighting thing and call a truce?” I said before Mason could get a word in as Stefan and I wanted all of this to go away; but I had a bad feeling about this which usually always ends in someone getting hurt.

“I made that same offer to your brother and he turned it down with a knife, tell your brother to watch his back” Mason said to us which I had been expecting but it still didn’t sit well with me because I hated when people threaten my brothers; whenever my family is threatened or in danger I tend to become a female version of Damon.

“Well I’m guessing that he only has to worry about that during a full moon otherwise you’re not as strong, am I right? There's one of you and there’s three of us, I think you’re the one that needs to watch his back” I said to Mason as I grabbed his arm before he could walk away which let him know that we were stronger than him right now; I looked up at him letting my eyes turn black for a second so he knew not to mess with us.

“What are you two doing? I don’t want peace, please tell me you don’t seriously think a hand shake just solved our problem Stefan” Damon said as he walked up behind us once Stefan had shaken Mason’s hand before he left; but everyone knew that nothing was going to change Mason’s mind about us now.

“No actually I think that the first chance Mason Lockwood gets, he’s going to drive a stake through your heart and then through ours. All because you took it upon yourself to try to kill him” Stefan said to our brother before he walked off leaving Damon to turn his attention onto me; I looked at him shaking my head slightly before I walked away from him as well as I didn’t want to deal with him.

I walked around the park before I helped out Carol Lockwood with looking through all the donations that people had given for the cause but it was mainly because I wanted to be on her good side; once I finished up with that I noticed Damon had talked with Mason so I made my way over to him while Stefan did the exact same thing but when I reached them Damon spat out a mouthful of lemonade.

“Vervain… Vervain” Damon choked out as I grabbed my brother a cup of water so he could wash his mouth out to stop the burning that vervain caused us; it was clear that it was Mason trying to make a point that he wasn’t going to let this grudge go.

“I’m gonna kill him and I’m not listening anymore of your “give peace a chance” crap. He’s dead!” Damon said angrily once he had gotten the hideous taste of vervain out of his mouth letting the skin inside his mouth heal; that was all it took to push Damon over the edge and now there was no stopping him.

“Okay I don’t like it, he’s making threats and he could expose us. We need to put him down” Stefan said as we watched Mason walk off into the forest around the new park as he had trash duty; Damon led the way while Stefan and I followed him because there was no way we could calm him down right now.

“Don’t look so surprised, you knew this was inevitable. Go ahead, run. We’ll give you a head start” Damon said once we found Mason standing in the forest just waiting for us but I was confused when Mason bent; but I quickly understood when I heard Stefan fall to the ground behind me which caused me and Damon to turn around letting the wooden bullets penetrate into our chests.

Lockwood’s Old Estate Ruins

My eyes were closed as I was sitting on the dirt ground of the old slave quarters from the original Lockwood house with one of the police deputies sitting beside me; veins formed around my eyes as my fangs were buried deep into a major vein of the deputies neck letting me drink his blood to get my strength back but I could feel Sheriff Forbes watching me.

“You need to drink some deputy blood Stefan” Damon said to our brother as he finished drinking the blood of the third deputy as Caroline had killed the first one when she and Elena saved us; I pushed the limb body away from me as I wiped my mouth while I stood up and smiled at Sheriff Forbes showing her my fangs at the same time.

“No I’m going to be fine, it’s just going to take a little bit longer that’s all” Stefan said to us while Elena sat beside him as he let his body slowly gain strength back because he was drinking human blood; I knew after last time when his control slipped it scared him so he wasn’t going to break his diet again.

“This is a most unfortunate situation, three dead deputies and you. What are we going to do with you?” Damon said turning his attention onto Liz who had just been watching us as all of this sunk in which I knew was hard for her because her daughter was a vampire too; she nearly killed my family so she wasn’t in my good books right now and the fact that she had Mason help didn’t sit right with me.

“You won’t tell anyone, will you? I know that we don’t get along and that you hate me but I’m your daughter and you’ll do this for me, right? Mom, please. He will kill you” Caroline said to her Mom to try and make sure that Liz kept this to herself; I knew that Damon wasn’t going to kill her but he was going to compel her to forget about this.

“Then kill me, I can’t take this. Kill me now” Liz said looking away from Caroline and to Damon which I thought was selfish of her because Caroline was still her daughter; this would have been something that our father would have done if he lived long enough to see us turn into vampires.

“But you were going to drag it out so painfully” I said looking at the Sheriff as Damon caught her arm causing Caroline, Elena and Stefan to warn us both not to do anything; I grinned seeing fear in Liz’s eyes as she looked at me but I wasn’t the cold hearted and I didn’t want to kill Caroline’s mother.

“Relax guys, no one is killing anybody. You’re my friend even if you did try to kill me” Damon said to the Sheriff as Elena and Caroline relaxed somewhat but there was still tension in the air; I knew Damon would want revenge on Mason even more now which was going to end in someone dying.

“We've got to clean this up” I said looking at the dead bodies of the three deputies that laid on the dirt ground; Elena took Stefan home while Damon took Liz home to lock her in the basement which left Caroline and I to get rid of the bodies before she followed me home to check on her Mom.

I was in the bathroom taking a shower while Isria was standing outside so we could talk about what happened today; I was scrubbing my body clean as Stefan was downstairs in the library talking to Elena about drinking a small amount of human blood everyday so he could become strong again.

“This Mason guy sounds like a real dick for helping the Sheriff try to kill you, now we know it runs in the Lockwood family” Isria said to me and I did agree with her but I also saw a different side of Tyler where he was sweet and nice; I knew she along with my brothers didn’t want me near Tyler but he hadn’t hurt me.

“Apparently it does but Tyler is different at the same time, he’s trying to be nicer to everyone now. Mason has now started a war between him and us, this isn’t going to end well” I said turning the shower off before I dried myself with a fluffy towel and got dressed; I walked out of the bathroom to see Isria nodding as we both knew Mason wasn’t going to survive when Damon found him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isabella's Outfit

Please Comment!