Status: On A Hiatus

World Around Me

Worst Day

“Supposedly vampires and werewolves used to run freely until a shaman put a curse on them, limiting their power. Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon and vampires are weakened by the sun. According to the legend, the werewolf part of the curse is sealed with the moonstone” Alaric said to Jeremy, Damon and I as we stood in the living room of the Salvatore boarding house; Jeremy had found out that Tyler needed to kill someone to trigger the curse.

“What do you mean sealed?” Jeremy asked us as he wanted to know as much as possible which I didn’t agree upon but he wanted this so he was going to see just how dangerous knowing this information can be; the three of us knew that Elena would hate that we didn’t force Jeremy to leave.

“It’s a witch thing, whatever seals the curse is usually the key to unsealing the curse. Maybe Mason Lockwood believes he can use the moonstone to break the curse” I explained to Jeremy then turned my attention onto Damon and Alaric as we needed to work out why he wanted the moonstone; it made sense that Mason wanted to break the curse so he could turn or not turn.

“If we start believing in some supernatural witchy mojo legend from a picture book, we’re idiots. Where is the stone now?” Damon said looking at Jeremy when he said Tyler has the moonstone as my brother told him to go get it for us; I went with Jeremy to the Lockwood mansion where volunteers were helping Carol set up for the masquerade ball.

Lockwood Mansion

“Katherine’s with Mason Lockwood?” I said to Stefan shocked with doesn’t happen often but I didn’t even see that coming and I knew my brothers felt the same way; sure Katherine has done a lot of in her time but being with a werewolf is a completely different thing for her and it was just weird.

“We missed it. He got into town right after she did, it makes perfect sense” Stefan told us as we had been so focused on why Katherine was here that we didn’t pay attention to Mason; it was stupid of us but Mason had come when his brother died so we didn’t think twice about him.

“I know but Mason Lockwood? Werewolf thing aside, the guy is a surfer. She’s got to be using him, she has to be” Damon said making a slightly disgusted face at the thought of Katherine and Mason together; I felt bad for Mason because he didn’t know that Katherine was just using him for her own gain.

“Mason Lockwood’s looking for a moonstone that allegedly can break the full moon werewolf curse, maybe Katherine wants it as well” I said to my big brothers as we tried our best to figure out what was going through Katherine’s mine; which was a complicated task in itself and one that I didn’t really want to do.

“But why… that is the beauty of Katherine, she’s always up to something” Damon said as my brothers organised to talk with Bonnie to get her to help us with Mason; I walked off to help with the decorating but I also kept an eye on a shocked Mason because he thought my brothers and I were dead.

I spent another hour helping to decorate with Stefan as Damon had Bonnie help him get to Mason who was now most likely tied up in the library; I wanted to be there for Damon and because Mason nearly got us killed but at the same time he was still Tyler’s uncle.

“Hey Bella, have you seen my Uncle Mason anywhere? I can’t seem to find him” Tyler asked me as he walked over to where Stefan and I were as we sorted through the masquerade masks; I looked into Tyler’s eyes but nothing came out of my mouth because I didn’t want to lie to him but I couldn’t tell him the truth either.

“Oh he took off, he said he wasn’t sure when he’d be back” Stefan answered for me when he noticed that I had froze which never happened that often; I watched as Tyler nodded before he walked off to help Matt carry a table into his house as his Mom watched them closely.

“Today just needs to be over, Damon has to end this with Mason soon because I’m not going to lie to Tyler. I already feel bad about knowing his Uncle is about to die” I mumbled to mainly myself as I got frustrated with the masks and pushed the sorted ones away from me; I wasn’t like my brothers in the way they handled themselves under pressure even when we were human I would always crack.

“Bella you’re doing an amazing job okay? How about you go home and keep an eye on Damon, Isria is here if I need anything” Stefan told me as he rubbed my back soothingly causing me to nod as he kissed the side of my head before I headed back home; from being a vampire for such a long time seeing someone die doesn’t bother me anymore.

Salvatore Boarding House

“I thought I told you to leave” Damon said as Jeremy walked into the library with a weird looking plant in his hand; I was sitting in a chair with my knees up against my chest as I looked over at Jeremy who told us he found the plant in Alaric’s box of stuff.

“I did a search on my phone and it’s a plant called Aconitum Vulparia, it grows in the mountains of the northern hemisphere. It’s communally known as Aconite and Wolfsbane” Jeremy said as he showed Damon the plant for a closer look while Mason was watching them; he was chained up to a chair which was unnecessary as he wasn’t stronger than us right now.

“What else did you read about it?” I asked Jeremy as he turned his attention onto me as Damon took the plant from him to inspect it closely; I was interested in the plant mainly because Alaric had it so it must be used for something.

“One myth says it causes lycanthropy, which sounds bogus. Another one says that it protects people and another one says, well it’s toxic” Jeremy explained to us causing a whimper to sound from Mason when toxic was mentioned; I watched as my oldest brother walked over to Mason with the plant in his hand and asked him more questions about why Katherine is here.

“Damon think about this first” I warned my brother after Mason said that Katherine was here with him and asked Damon if he was jealous which was a horrible move on Mason’s part; I knew my brothers better than anyone so I knew what Damon was thinking.

“Oh how rude of me, I just realize I didn’t offer you anything to eat” Damon said as he shoved the Wolfsbane plant into Mason’s mouth causing him to scream out in pain as the plant burned the inside of his mouth; Mason could heal just as fast as vampires could but things still hurt him and Damon knew that.

Another 30 minutes had passed until Mason finally told us that Katherine wanted the moonstone so she could break the Sun and Moon curse; which didn’t sound like something Katherine would do unless she had something to gain from it.

“Of the moon? Now, why would a vampire help a werewolf break a curse that keeps them from turning whenever they want?” I asked Mason as Jeremy stood beside the chair that I was still sitting on as we watched Damon torture Mason for information; I didn’t think having Jeremy there watching was a good idea but he was stubborn.

“So I wouldn’t have to turn anymore, she loves me” Mason explained to us causing Damon to laugh because we knew Katherine better than Mason apparently; I felt bad for him because he truly believes that Katherine loved him back when she has only ever loved herself.

“Now I get it, you’re just stupid. Katherine doesn’t love you she's using you, you moron!” Damon said as I stood up from my chair and got Jeremy to leave before my brother went any further; I looked at Mason as he asked Jeremy and I to take care of Tyler and stop this from happening to him.

I glanced down at my feet as Damon pushed his fist into Mason’s chest before ripping his heart out so at least Mason didn’t have to suffer anymore; I helped my big brother wrap Mason’s dead body in a sheet as Stefan came home with the moonstone that was at the bottom of a vervain filled well, Damon texted Carol pretending to be Mason who has gone back to Florida then he dialed the last called number.

“Damon no, don’t provoke her!” I said trying to get the phone away from Damon but he dodged me causing Katherine to answer the call; Stefan and I watched as Katherine told Damon that he shouldn’t have killed Mason and that she has a plan b in case this happened.

Within 15 minutes Stefan got a call from a scared Elena saying that Jenna was in the hospital because Katherine compelled her to stab herself in the stomach; I sat on the stairs that lead upstairs with Isria as we took the bad news in before Elena arrived so she could talk with Stefan.

We knew this was out fault because we pushed Katherine when we should have known that she’d push back harder; it didn’t matter where I was in the house I was still going to hear Elena breaking up with Stefan which I knew was going to break his heart but I was just going to have to be there for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isabella's Outfit

Please Comment!