Status: On A Hiatus

World Around Me

Let The Games Begin

“So a mystery vampire is after Elena for some reason and we have to find him before he attacks Elena, we couldn’t have a night off now could we” I said softly to Isria who had come to school so she could explain to me what was happening; we were standing outside as I was helping one of Elena’s best friends Caroline with the decorations for the schools 50’s dance which was being held tonight.

“I’m sorry that I had to tell you Bella but Stefan asked me to, Elena’s going to this stupid dance tonight so now all of us have to go. I don’t understand why schools hold decade dances, what was so wonderful about the 50’s” Isria said to me as she shrugged her shoulders a little as she glanced around at the students who had offered to help make the decorations; I couldn’t help the smile that formed on my lips because I knew that Isria didn’t want to take care of Elena.

“No it’s alright and I knew this would happen when I first saw Elena, this is just what happens when a human is around a bunch of vampires and falls in love with one. Besides she’s important to Stefan and he’s helped you more than you’d like” I said to my best friend and reminded her why she was going to help us take care of the people in this town; Isria never met Katherine which was a blessing because she ruined my brother’s lives and I’ll never forgive her for everything she did to them.

“Don’t remind me Bella and I’ve already told Stefan that I’ll help whenever I can, but it seems like you have even more going on then you’re telling me. A certain someone is watching you” Isria said to me with a grin on her full lips as she glanced over my shoulder before her hazel brown eyes settled back on me; a frown formed between my eyebrows as I looked behind me at whoever Isria was looking at and I was shocked when my eyes landed on Tyler’s dark brown eyes.

I watched as Tyler swiftly turned his head breaking our eye contact when he noticed that he had been caught staring at me and I honestly didn’t know how I felt about that; I heard Isria walk away at human speed as she most likely had more important things to do then be around a high school so I walked back over to the table where I was painting a banner so it’d be dry to hang up for tonight.

“I’d really appreciate it if you kept what you saw last night to yourself Isabella, my Dad just had a bad day that’s all” Tyler explained to me as he stood behind me and I could smell a hint of his masculine cologne that I secretly thought suited him perfectly; the scent of lemon, sage and dark amber filled my senses as I used a dark blue paint on the banner.

“I wasn’t planning on telling anyone about last night Tyler, it’s no one’s business besides that’s just how your Dad was raised. But is that what you have to go through at home? There are people who can help” I said to him softly as I stopped painting the banner so I could turn around to face him as we spoke; his tanned skin looked perfect with his dark eyes and dark hair while his body was muscular and fit from being on the football team.

“Thanks but you’re right, it’s no one’s business but mine and I don’t need help. It’s you who needs help with that banner, Caroline will freak if you don’t finish it soon” Tyler said to me as he stepped beside me and picked up a paint brush before he tipped it into the blue paint to help me; I smiled softly as I turned back around so I could start painting again with Tyler by my side which was nicer than I thought it would be.

50’s Dance

I smiled happily as I danced with Damon on the wooden floor in the school gym where the 50’s Dance was being held; Damon looked very attractive with his light blue eyes, dark brown hair and good physique which he was very aware of because he was usually always cocky but after a while you get used to him and his behaviour.

“Come on Isria, come dance with us. We all know that you want to” Damon said to her with a cheeky grin on his smile as he spun me around under his arm while Isria stood off to the side as she kept her eyes open for anyone who looked suspicious; so far we hadn’t noticed anyone so Damon decided it was time for a dance seeing as I was the only one who actually wanted to attend the dance tonight.

“Thanks Damon but no thank you, we’ve been through this before so we all know that I’m not the dancing type. You have Bella to dance with so just be happy about that” Isria said to my brother as we danced around the floor with grace and if you didn’t know us then you’d think that Damon and I were professional training; I smiled when Damon lifted me up effortlessly before he dipped me twice letting my legs spun past both sides of his waist before he gently placed me back onto my feet.

“Guys stop, Elena’s gone” Stefan said to us in panic as he rushed over to us causing Damon and I to stop dancing while Isria jogged over to us slightly; none of us had seen which direction Elena went in or even why she would leave the gym alone.

“This way, follow me guys. She’s in the cafeteria and she’s not alone” Isria said as we all started to walk hurriedly through the sea of people until we reached the blue double doors that Stefan pushed open with enough force that both doors hit the wall before sliding back closed; a second later a scream filled the silence causing the four of us to run into the cafeteria at vampire speed.

“Hey dickhead, nobody wants to kill you but we want talk. What do you want with Elena?” Damon said after Stefan grabbed a tight hold of the man who was just about to bite Elena’s neck and threw him across the room; he turned to run away from us when I picked up a broken mop handle and drove it into the man’s stomach.

“She looks like Katherine, I wanted to have some fun with her” The man Noah said to us after he groaned in pain as the wooden mop handle acted like a stake which hurt like hell; I drove the stake deeper into his stomach while Damon asked him how we could get into the tomb which he in turn told us that we needed Jonathon Gilbert’s journal.

Stefan gently placed me behind him so I was protected in case Noah decided to strike again and take me down; I moved backwards so I was closer to Elena so she was protected as I watched Stefan pull the stake out of Noah’s stomach before he drove it back into Noah’s chest which killed him forever.

“Isria take Elena back to the gym, I’ll deal with this and then come get her” Stefan told Isria who gave us a small nod before she led Elena out of the cafeteria and she knew that we’d fill her in on what we’ll talk about; I watched Isria leave with Elena before I turned my attention back onto my older brothers.

“There was no way that idiot was working alone, we really need to work out who he was with here” I said to my brothers as they walked over to me as we forgot about Noah’s dead body for a few minutes; I hated the fact that there was at least one vampire in town that we didn’t know because that would just end in more death and danger of the humans in Mystic Falls.

“We’ll work it out Bella, so the grimoire was Emily's, right? That's what you need to reverse the spell? When the founding families burned her, they took her things and you were hoping that dad's journal would tell you where it is” Stefan said to Damon who wanted to get Katherine out of the tomb so he could his revenge on her; which wasn’t the smartest thing to do but no one could change Damon’s mind now.

“Look at you putting the pieces together, good for you. I was half-right. Well, it's out there now so let the games begin” Damon said as he looked at Stefan before he looked between us both and I knew Stefan wouldn’t willingly help Damon open the tomb after what Katherine did to them; Isria and I were the same way as I had told her everything about Katherine and there was no way I wanted to see her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bella's Outfit
Bella's Dance Outfit

Please Comment!