Status: On A Hiatus

World Around Me

She's Not Worth It

“I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you Damon but Stefan asked me not to, I didn’t want to get involved in this war that you and Stefan have” I said to my oldest brother as we walked down the street of Mystic Falls together; Damon had found out that Stefan had copies of Jonathon Gilbert’s journal so he was angry that no one had told him which I understood because I’d feel the same way.

“You and Isria doesn’t have to apologize to me, you’ve both been through all of this before. I knew that I couldn’t trust Stefan” Damon said to me as we walked through the front door of Mystic Falls Grill; I was only hanging around my brother because I didn’t want him to do anything stupid while he was pissed off.

“Stefan is our brother Damon and nothing is ever going to change that, why can’t we all just trust each other and actually get along?” I said to him as we walked through the restaurant which wasn’t all that busy as only a couple of tables were taken; I knew that Damon hated Stefan because it was Stefan’s fault that Katherine was taken away from him.

“Getting turned and everything that we’ve been though has changed us Bella, we’ll never be like we were when we were humans” Damon told me simply as he walked over to the bar so he could ‘drown his sorrows’ even though alcohol only really took the edge off of our heightened senses; I let a soft sigh escape past my lips as I watched my brother order a drink from the bartender.

“Hey Bella, is everything alright? You left pretty quick last night, I thought I might have done something or said something wrong” Tyler’s deep voice sounded from behind me as he walked over to me after he finished playing pool; I turned around so I could face him and I suddenly got the feeling of needing to tell someone everything that had been going on.

“Hi, no I’m fine and I’m sorry about how I just walked away from you last night. There’s just a lot going on right now… with my brothers” I explained to him which wasn’t a lie but it wasn’t completely honest not that I could just come out and tell him; I looked into his stunning eyes as I begun to feel butterflies in my stomach which I hadn’t felt for a very long time so it shocked me.

“Good because I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party with me tonight? Duke is a dick but he throws good parties and he supplies all the beer?” Tyler asked me rather out of the blue which shocked me more than the butterflies because Tyler didn’t really know me that well; so I didn’t entirely understand why he’d ask me to go to the party with him.

“A party? You’re asking me to go to a party tonight? Well where’s the party being held?” I asked him softly but I already knew that I wouldn’t be able to go; Elena and Bonnie had both been kidnapped last night by Anna as she wanted Bonnie who was a witch to open the tomb so Anna could get her mother Pearl out.

“It’s out in the woods which I know is a weird place to have a party but it’s pretty much the only place where we can drink and not get into trouble, I’m sure that you’ll enjoy yourself” Tyler said with a cute smile on his lips as he quoted me from last night when we talked about the dance; I tore my eyes away from his as I glanced down at my shoes because I kind of wanted to go to the party with him.

“I’m sorry to interrupted… well actually no I’m not, Bella won’t be able to go to any party. She’s busy and she’s not going to be hanging around with you anymore” Damon said as he walked over behind me as he finished at the bar; he stepped in between Tyler and I as he gave Tyler his infamous Salvatore glare before he put his hand on my back and lead me away.

“I’m sorry Tyler… Damon stop being an ass, I can talk to whoever I want to” I scolded my big brother as we walked outside onto the street and away from Tyler who was just trying to be nice to me; Damon opened his mouth to speak but I didn’t let him as I walked away from him because he always did this when I was around a guy.

The Woods

I walked past Duke’s party in the woods which was dangerously close to the old church where the tomb was; Damon and Elena were walking beside me while Isria helped Stefan, Bonnie and Shelia get ready for the tomb to be opened by Bonnie and her Grandma Shelia, but for a few seconds my attention was captured by Tyler who was holding a beer bottle in his hand.

“You can talk to him later Bella, let him get drunk so he can feel better tonight” Elena said to me softly as she noticed the way Tyler glanced over at me before he looked away; he was with Matt and Caroline so he’d be alright until tomorrow but I still didn’t like the party being this close to the tomb.

“Will you two girlies please hurry up, I want to get this over and done with” Damon said to us causing me to roll my eyes at him as we walked away from the party and towards the tomb; we walked down some stairs so we were under where the old church was and saw everyone there waiting for us.

“What’s that for?” Stefan asked Damon who was holding a blood bag in his hand while I watched Bonnie and Shelia get themselves ready for the spell; they needed air, fire, earth and water which they had as Isria had lit some candles and Bonnie had brought a bottle of water with her.

“It's for Katherine, got to have something to get her going. Unless your girl's offering to tap a vein, admit it. You can't wait to get rid of me” Damon said as he glanced at Stefan before he looked over at Isria and I noticed that his face softened; Damon’s plan was to get Katherine out of the tomb and then kill her before he left Mystic Falls but it was clear to me that he didn’t want to leave Isria.

“I can’t wait to get rid of you” Stefan said to our brother which just caused me to frown at him because I didn’t want to hear them saying that to each other; it hurt me seeing them like this but I couldn’t do anything about it so I turned my attention onto the Bennett witches as they recited a spell which caused the tomb door to open.

“Finally it worked, now don’t you have some fires to build” Damon said to Stefan who was going to burn the rest of the vampires and I was going to help him; I walked back up the stairs with my brother behind me so we could get started.

“I thought I told you to leave town, I thought I made that very clear today with the sun light” Stefan said as we found Ben who was the one that helped Anna kidnap Elena and Bonnie; Anna had turned him into a vampire like she did with Logan so they could do all of her dirty work for her.

“Enough the both of you, I’m going down there to get my mother. No one will stop me because Ben's about to make a main course out of Elena's little brother, you can stop me or him. Your choice” Anna said to us as a knocked out Jeremy laid on the ground behind Ben and I knew that it would take both of us to stop Anna as she was older; I watched as Anna walked past us before she walked down to the tomb.

“You know, I've heard about you Stefan. You don't feed on human blood so you're not strong enough to beat me, Bella is different and I’d love to be able to fight you” Ben said with a cocky smirk on his face before he ran over towards Stefan at vampire speed but I was faster than him; I wrapped my hand around his neck before I threw him backwards and watched him land on the ground roughly.

“This that all you’ve got?” Stefan asked Ben as we watched him stand up but before Ben had any time to attack us again Stefan picked up his container of gasoline; I pulled a lighter from the pocket of my jeans and lit the gasoline touch on fire for my brother before he pointed the fire at Ben, he ran around on fire for a few seconds before he fell to the ground as he died.

I followed Stefan back down underground to the tomb opening but when we got there we didn’t see Damon or Elena; Isria told us that Damon took Elena into the tomb with him so Shelia wouldn’t do anything to kill or hurt him.

“Stefan if you go in there then you won’t come out again, opening the door doesn’t lift the seal. Some seals keep vampires from entering, this one keeps them from coming out” Shelia explained to us which caused my world to come crashing down around me; I immediately realised that this was her plan all this time because Damon was the only vampire between us that she didn’t like.

“Elena's human so she can leave and Katherine can't. Damon can't. You were never planning on breaking the spell, were you?” Isria asked Shelia but we all knew what the answer was going to be because she had told Stefan earlier that she’d protect her family first; for a couple of seconds I couldn’t think straight from all the anger that was building up so I did the only thing that I could and I ran into the tomb.

I heard Stefan, Isria and Bonnie yell out my name because now I wouldn’t be able to get out of the tomb but I had to find Damon; if Shelia was protecting her own then I would do the same thing but I prayed that Shelia and Bonnie would be able to lift the seal even for a couple of minutes.

“Damon we have to go, please forget about Katherine. We have to go now!” I said to my brother once I had found him in the tomb but he just kept saying that Katherine wasn’t here; as soon as I started to worry about not being able to get Damon out of the tomb Stefan ran over to us and practically dragged Damon to the entrance of the tomb.

“It's not worth spending all of eternity down here, she's not worth it!” Stefan said rather harshly to Damon but it was the only way to get him moving as the Bennett witches lifted the seal causing Anna and her mother Pearl to escape; Stefan gave me a shove to the back which caused me to exit the tomb first which he did just in case the seal went back into place but both of my brothers were able to get out before the tomb door closed again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bella's Outfit

Please Comment!