Status: On A Hiatus

World Around Me

Stefan Get Control

Miss Mystic Falls

“Stefan if you’re trying trouble with control around human blood then you can tell me, Damon and I are worried about you. You can fool Elena but we’re your family, we know you better than anyone” I said to my brother quietly as we stood in the hallway of Mystic Falls High School; after the last few days of me needing to drink more blood bags Stefan has been acting different which worried me.

“I’m fine Bella, my control hasn’t changed so you can stop worrying about me. Damon always tells me to lighten up and when I do, you think something is wrong” Stefan said to me as we stood near the lockers in the hallway; Damon thought that Stefan was drinking human blood because he was around it so much when I was drinking it after being tortured.

“You haven’t lightened up Stefan, I’ve seen you like this before and it was when you were drinking human blood. I shouldn’t have drunk so much around you” I said as I looked at him with worry written all over my face because I knew how dangerous he was when he let the blood control him; when we were first turned into vampires Stefan was one of the worst around and everyone knew that.

“You don’t need to worry about me, I’ve got everything under control like I always do. You needed to drink all that blood, you fainted because of what they did to you” Stefan told me as he gave me a reassuring smile before he turned to walk away from him; I reached out for him and grabbed his arm so we could finish talking but my brother tore his arm out of hand before he walked down the hallway.

“Hey Bella, is everything alright?” Tyler asked me as he walked up behind me as I watched my brother walk away from me which he hasn’t done for a very long time; I had to compose myself for a second before I turned my attention onto Tyler who stood behind me and I knew that he had seen what happened between my brother.

“I honestly don’t know, my brothers don’t always get along with each other but they never kept anything from me. I’m sorry you don’t need to hear my family problems” I said to him softly as I turned around to face him and I tried to give him a decent smile but I knew he could see through it; Stefan walking away upset me because the only times he’s done that is when he drank human blood.

“If you need to talk then I’m here for you, how are you feeling? You scared a lot of people when you fainted, especially Isria and your brothers” Tyler said to me as he leaned against a locker as he looked at me and normally I’d think he was just being cocky but I was slowly starting to see another side to him; I never talked to anyone about my brothers or the problems among us because we never got close to humans.

“Oh no I’m fine now, I hadn’t eaten much that day and then with the drinking which I knew wouldn’t end well. Their my family so they tend to worry more about me than themselves” I said to him and I made sure to look him in the eyes when I mentioned family; I didn’t want to tell him that I saw Mayor Lockwood hit him but I wanted him to know that family shouldn’t do that.

Before Tyler could say anything back to me the school bell rang signalling the start of the next class so I gave him a sweet smile as I walked down the hallway away from him as we were in different years; I had most of my classes with Jeremy Gilbert who was Elena’s little brother and I got along with him fine apart from having to keep everything a secret from him as Elena didn’t want him to know about the supernatural.

Mystic Falls Square

I was walking around the Town Square by myself after school had finished and I didn’t feel like going home just quiet yet but Damon didn’t seem to care about that as he joined me; I looked at my brother only to see him wearing a black suit which means he’s going to be attending Miss Mystic Falls which was the reason why school finished early.

“Someone robbed the blood bank clean last night and it wasn’t any of the tomb vampires, Anna told me that she hadn’t been to the blood bank this week” Damon told me as I stopped walking so we could have a conversation about our brother which I knew was coming but I wasn’t looking forward to it; I didn’t want to admit that Stefan was having trouble with his control as he started to drink human blood again.

“It’s Stefan and he’s starting to lie to Elena about why he’s so laid back, it’s clear to us what’s going on with him because we know him. We know how dangerous he can get” I explained to Damon as we both wanted Stefan to be happy but we also didn’t want him to turn back into the vampire he was before; he had spent years drinking animal blood so he could be a better person so as soon as he tasted human blood his vampire senses went crazy.

“I know but he’s not going to talk to us about it, so we’re going to have to be forceful with him Bella. I’ve already talked to Isria about this and she’ll help you if you need it, but right now I have a special event to get to” Damon said to me as he leaned forward so he could place a soft kiss onto the top of my head before he walked off; Stefan was going to Miss Mystic Falls because Elena was one of the girls in the running to be crowded Miss Mystic Falls and Damon just wanted to go.

I let a sigh escape past my lips as I walked over to a tree that had been planted in the middle of the square and sat down with my back leaning against the old oak tree; I pulled some books out of my bag so I could spend some time doing my homework and I actually liked having to go at human speed because it was different than being fast all the time, although Damon and Isria never could understand that about me.

I had spent about two hours sitting under that oak tree when I heard a very panicked Isria calling out my name as she ran over to me at human speed but I knew that she hated it; I put my books back into my bag before I stood up and looked at my best friend as she reached me.

“Damon and Elena can’t find Stefan, he was supposed to dance with Elena but he never showed up. Elena just called me and asked if we could help” Isria said to me quickly which explained why she looked panicked because we knew how dangerous Stefan was and he was in a room filled with humans; I placed my bag strap over my shoulder as I walked towards the Lockwood Mansion and once we were out of view we started running through the woods at vampire super speed.

I ran in front of Isria as I heard Stefan talking to someone in the woods and I instantly stopped when I saw Stefan dig his fangs into a girl’s neck; I dropped my bag onto the ground when I heard Elena’s scream when she arrived with Damon.

“Stefan, come on get control. It’s okay, come on. Breath through it man” Damon said to Stefan as he slowly walked towards him as he let the girl go who fell to the ground; I watched as Stefan grabbed the front of Damon’s shirt before he threw Damon backwards through the air causing him to land on the ground hard.

“Stefan, it’s okay we know what you’re going through. We can help you, please just let us help you through this” I said to my brother as I walked past Isria who had stepped in front of me to protect me from Stefan but I didn’t want to be protected by him; I heard Damon growl when Stefan wrapped his hand around my neck before he threw me back towards Damon which caused my body to slam into a tree.

“It’s okay Stefan” Isria said to him a second before Stefan bent over as he held his head in his hands because Bonnie who was standing behind Elena was casting a spell to hurt my brother so he’d stop; once Bonnie stopped the spell Stefan turned around and ran away from us just before Sheriff Forbes arrived.

“Oh girls you shouldn’t have to see this, does anyone know what happened here?” Sheriff Forbes asked as Damon stood with Isria and I after he had helped me up from the ground; I glanced over at Elena and Bonnie because I didn’t know if Bonnie was going to keep our secret as she wasn’t a big fan of the Salvatore family as her Grandma died after helping us open the tomb.

“No, we just found her and then called Damon. Will she be okay?” Bonnie said to Sheriff Forbes as she stood just behind Elena while the Sheriff went over to Amber to check on her; she probably wouldn’t remember what happened to her and if she did then Damon would compel her to forget.

“It looks like it yeah, why don't you girls get back to the party? Damon and I can take it from here” Sheriff Forbes said to us as Damon gave my shoulder a gently squeeze to let me know that it was alright for me to leave with Isria; I walked away from my brother as I picked my bag up before I walked back into town with Isria before we headed home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bella's Outfit

Please Comment!