Rain of Tranquility

1/1

Gavin ran down the street as fast as his legs could carry him. The rain was pelting down around his, creating a curtain and obscuring his view. But he didn’t care about the weather. All he cared about was making it to the park in time. He would not let her do anything to hurt herself, he just could not lose her.

Gavin has had a rough life and he knew that. But he also knows that she has had it much worse. Both of Gavin’s parents were drug addicts and alcoholic. One upside of all of that was they never beat him, which was mostly due to them passing out before they could lay a hand on him. And he now has been emancipated from them for two years. And he owes all of that to one person, the love of his life; Willow Sanders.

Now Gavin may have had a bad life, but he knew that it wasn’t as bad as Willow’s. When Willow was two years old, her father left in order to be with his mistress. And ever since, her mother has become, well to put it simple: she has become a bitch. She blamed her husband’s leaving on Willow and thus started to physically abuse her.

There had been many occasions in which Willow has said that she would rather end her life than put up with her mother’s beatings. But she could never go through with it, mostly because Gavin was there to comfort her. This is way Gavin was currently running his heart out.

~Flashback~
Gavin was sitting on his bed doing homework, when the apartment phone rang. He reached over to the bedside table and brought the phone to his ear.

“Hello?” He asked continuing to do some work.

“Gavin…” a weak voice addressed him over the rain on the other end of the call.

Gavin sat up straighter, recognizing the voice immediately, “Willow? Are you okay? Where are you?” He questioned frantically.

“I can’t take it anymore Gav. The emancipation process is taking too long…” she took a shaky breath, “and I just don’t know how much more I can take.” She told him, while sniffing a bit.

“Willow, where are you?” He questioned, now fully concerned about her.

“I am where we first met…”

And before he could say another word, she hung up the phone.
~End Flashback~


As soon as she hung up the phone, Gavin was on his feet, putting his shoes and jacket on, and bolting down the street.

He was terrified that he was going to lose her, as he reached the home stretch. What Willow didn’t know was that her emancipation request had already been granted. The lawyer had called him earlier and he had just been waiting for her to come over so that he could tell her the good news.

Gavin pushed himself and willed his legs to move faster as he ran through the park, trying to reach their tree as fast as he could. When he reached the tree, he skidded to a stop when he caught sight of a figure curled up on the ground. He walked over and kneeled down beside her.

“Willow…” Gavin said softly as he placed his hand on her shoulder gently.

Willow turned her head to face him, causing a gasp to fall past his lips as he caught sight of the busted lip and hand print shaped bruise around her neck. He removed his jacket, and placed it on around her shoulders as he moved in front of her.

“Oh Willow,” he pulled her to her feet and placed her arms through his jacket before pulling her into his arms, “what happened?”

Willow chuckled darkly and shrugged a little, “I guess I didn’t clean the kitchen properly, because the next thing I know is she gives me a right hook and wraps her hands around my throat. I came straight here after she passed out.”

“Oh baby, come one. Let’s go back to my place,” Gavin responded after hugging her close for five minutes, trying to calm her down.

Willow smiled at him slightly and moved closer to his side as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. They didn’t can about the rain coming down around them, all they cared about was each other.

As soon as they walked through the front door, Gavin led Willow into his room and sat her down on the end of his bed. He cleared his homework off of the bed and placed it on the desk as he made his way into the bathroom and grabbed a couple of towels and headed back to Willow. He kneeled down in front of her after removing his jacket and placing the towel around her shoulders and grabbed her hands that were clasped together in his left hand. He used his right hand to lift her chin so that she was looking at his face and not their hands. He smiled gently at her as he rubbed his thumb over her cheek.

“Are you okay?” He questioned staring between her eyes and the bruise around her neck.

Willow shook her head and tears started to glisten in her eyes, “I can’t go back there.”

Gavin smirked at her and continued to caress her cheek, “I guess that it is a good thing that you won’t have to, isn’t it?”

Willow’s gaze snapped up to meet Gavin’s, shock radiating from her eyes. “What?... What are you talking about?”

Gavin smiled at her and moved to sit beside her, “My lawyer called me earlier today and he told me that your emancipation request was accepted.” Willow’s eyes widened as Gavin continued to explain, “you never have to go back to your mother again.”

Tears started to slowly run down her cheeks, “really?”

Gavin smiled at her, “really. And first thing in the morning, we will go get your stuff and move you in here with me.”

Willow let out a shriek of joy before jumping into Gavin’s lap, forcing him to lay down on the bed. Gavin was laughing as Willow littered his face and neck with kisses. He placed one of his hands on her hip and the other on the back of her neck, moving her head so that her forehead was resting against his.

“Thank you, thank you so much,” she muttered then looked deeply into his eyes. “I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t for you. I love you so much.

Gavin smiled at her and kissed the tip of her nose, “I love you too Willow.”

Willow lowered her lips to his and started to kiss him gently. It was not like any other kiss that they have shared before. It was gentle, soft, sweet and loving all rolled into one.

“Make love to me,” Willow whispered into Gavin’s ear as she places light kisses on his neck.

Gavin smiled lovingly at Willow before moving her up the bed, laying her head down onto his pillow. He laid to the left side of her, using his right elbow to hold him up. His left hand was on her waist, holding her close to him as he kissed her lips softly; over and over again.

Willow’s hands moved under Gavin’s shirt and pulled it over his head so that she could run her hands over his toned chest. Gavin let out a small groan as his fingertips moved under Willow’s cold, damp shirt. He ran his hands slowly up her body, once he moved to lean over her, as he pulled the shirt up with him. Once the shirt was removed he quickly unclasped her bra and threw it over his shoulder.

Gavin wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him, pressing their chest together as they continued to kiss. The rest of their clothes were removed rather quickly, but they still kept the sweetness and gentleness to their actions.

Gavin moved his kisses down her neck, across her collar bone and down to her breasts. His left hand came around from her back to play with her right breast as he lowered his mouth around the left one.

“Gavin…” Willow moaned out as she placed her hands on the back of his head, pulling him in closer. Gavin switched sides and repeated his actions on the right. “Stop teasing me Gavin,” Willow moaned as his right hand moved down her body to her slit and his lips went to her neck.

He played with her clit for a little before sliding two fingers inside of her, scissoring his fingers so that she would be more comfortable when he slid into her.

“Mmm, you are so wet and tight,” he moaned into her ear. He stopped moving his fingers and removed them, causing Willow to groan at the loss of contact. “Are you ready?”

Willow nodded her head and wrapped her legs around his waist, moving their hips closer together. Gavin took both of her hands in each of his and held them above her head as he thrust deeply into her. Willow threw her head back as a loud moan escaped from behind her lips.

“Willow,” Gavin grunted out as he continued to thrust inside of her slowly, “look into my eyes.”

Willow opened her eyes and stared deeply into Gavin’s. They continued to make-love well into the night. And the only sounds that could be heard were the soft moans and whimpers from the two lovers as they continued to move together, and the rain as it came down splashing on the windows. Willow could feel her muscles starting to clench, causing her to tighten her grip on Gavin’s hands and waist.

“Gavin, I’m…” she started to gasp out, but was cut off by Gavin kissing her then resting his head on her shoulder.

“I know. I am too,” he grunted out as he started to thrust harder trying to being each other to their release.

They both reached their climaxes at the same time, amplifying the pleasure tenfold. Gavin rolled over to Willow’s right side and continued to look at her as they both tried to regain their breath. Willow soon rolled so she was cuddled into his chest.

“I love you Gavin,” she muttered as she slowly slipped asleep.

Gavin placed a kiss on Willow’s forehead, “I love you too.” He looked down at her peaceful face and smiled, “and I will never let anyone hurt you again.”

Gavin was soon lulled off to sleep by Willow’s soft snores and the tranquil sound of the rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
word count: 1,766