Take Me Home

Chapter 1

It was the day before my best friends and I were leaving for Los Angeles, California. We were all currently sitting in Chloe and I's dorm talking.

"Hey Charlotte?" said one of my friends, Ashlynn.

"Yea." I asked looking at her.

"Do you have the bucket list I want to add something?" she explained smiling happily at me. Let me explain this bucket list to you. You see we are leaving college for our summer break. We had become so close within the span of two years, we were like sisters. Together we decided to spend the whole summer together. So we conducted a plan where we would spend at least a week in each one of our hometowns. This means Los Angeles, San Diego, Atlanta, Miami, and Cambridge. We had also made a list of things we wanted to accomplish over the break.

"Uh yea let me grab it." I stated standing up. I stumbled and they laughed. I flicked them off earning more giggles as I walked over to my desk.

"Ah ha here it is!" I said after shuffling through all the papers on my desk. I handed it to Ashlynn and fell on top of another one of my friends Maize.

"I swear you weigh more than a sumo wrestler." she breathed trying to push me off.

"Whatever." I said shifting so I could lay my head on her lap.

"What are you putting down?" asked Sydney skeptically. Ashlynn was the loud crazy one of the group so she had a right to be a little apprehensive, we all did.

"Now before I show you guys, remember whatever we write on this paper we must all do no matter what, and I'm mostly talking to everyone but Maize." she said evilly. She was probably talking to us because Chloe was really shy, I was as she called a bookworm, and Sydney could be a little stuffy sometimes. Then she passed us the paper and we all crowded around it.

"I am not doing that." stated Chloe wide eyed.

"I'll do it as long as their strangers." I spoke.

"You seriously want us to flash people."asked Sydney.

"No I'm just kidding around, of course I want us to do it, and we are going to do it." she said sarcastically.

"Fine whatever I'll do it." Sydney sighed.

"Okay so I have a yes from Maize, obviously, Charlotte, and Sydney, all that left is Chloe. Come on Chlo you need to get out of your shell and show other people besides us how crazy and wild you can be." said Ashlynn trying to convince her. Chloe stared at her before groaning and throwing herself on my bed groaning. She covered her face with a pillow and began to mumble.

"We don't understand." I told her removing the pillow from her face.

"I said I'll do it you tossers!" she said her British accent laced through every word. We all cheered before looking at her and jumping on her.

After a while we parted ways so that we could go to bed.

-------------------------------------------------

It was 6:30 in the morning and we were just boarding our plane. It was an 11 hour flight so I made sure my iPhone was completely charged and also that I had magazines. I sat next Ashlynn on the plane and as soon as we took off she fell back to sleep. I tried to do the same but once I'm up, I'm up for good.

-------------------------------------------------

We had just arrived at Sydney's parents' house. We dragged our luggage up to the front door exhausted from or flight.

"Just leave your stuff by the stairs well get it later." Sydney announced. We then followed her into the kitchen where her family was.

"Sissy sissy!" we heard a little boy say excitedly running up to Sydney.

"Hey little man, how are you?" she said bending down to his level.

"I good, I muss you." he said hugging her neck.

"Ah it's great to see you home sweetie, hello ladies, I'm Rachel and this is my husband Charlie." said her mom. We all said our hellos and hugged then both.

"Dinner is almost ready if you guys are hungry, but first why don't you guys take you stuff up stairs and get cleaned up." Rachel suggested smiling at us.

"Alright I'll take them, dad will you help with the bags?" Syd asked.

"Yep I got it." he replied back. We trudged upstairs behind Syd as she led us to our rooms. Chloe and I were sharing a room and Ashlynn and Maize were sharing one.

"You guys can get washed up and I'll meet you down stairs." she said, before heading to her room. I went into the bathroom that Chlo and I had to share and washed my hands. I then made waited for her to finish and we walked downstairs together. No one else was down there so we helped Syd's mom set the table.

"So what are you ladies doing tomorrow? "she asked making small talk.

"I actually think we are going shopping for the concert." I stated, since I knew Chloe gets nervous around people she just met.

"Oh right the British boy band, One Direction, right?" she said.

"Yep those are the ones and thanks again for getting us the ticket and meet and greet passes." I said to her smiling.

"It was no problem, we don't mind at all." she said smiling at me widely. Just then everyone came from upstairs and sat down at the table. We all piled food onto our plates and ate making small talk throughout dinner. Her parents asked about where we were going after we left here and other things along those lines. After dinner we all took showers and headed to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
airplane