Take Me Home

Chapter 3

TThe next morning I got up and excitedly woke everyone else up. Chloe was the only difficult one to get up. I had to literally drag her out of bed. I got in the bathroom first so I plugged in my curling iron and then began to brush my teeth. Once that was done I started curling my hair. Then quickly brushed them out so that my hair would be wavy. After that was done I sprayed a small amount of hairspray on my hair and left to go grab my makeup bag.

"Hey will you plug in my flat iron please, while I try and find something to wear." asked Chloe as she searched through her suitcases. I went back in to the bathroom and plugged in her straightener like she asked and then continued to do my makeup. As I finished the last little touches Chloe came in fully dressed.

"You look cute." I told her.

"Thanks love." she smiled. I left her to finish her hair and makeup and went to see what everyone else was doing.

"Hey guys!" I announced as I walked in.

"Morning Lottie." said Ashlynn from the bathroom.

"Hey Charlotte, what do you think of this outfit?" asked Maize turning around.

"I love it but if you roll up the pant legs up to the ankle you'll look more like Louis." I answered.

"Aright, will do, thanks."she grinned before she began to text in her phone.

"What time is it?" I questioned.

"Right now it would be time for you to get a watch." she said before laughing hysterically.

"I hate you, but seriously." I groaned.

"I was being serious."she said straight faced.

"Whatever." I chuckled. I turned around and began walking out when Maize called me back.

"Yes Maize" I said sarcastically.

"Get that watch yet." she said laughing. I just stared at her before flicking her off and walking out.

"I love you too Lottie." I heard her yell as I continued my way down the hall to Syd's room. When I walked in she was sitting at her vanity doing her makeup fully dressed and hair done.

"Well someone is on the ball this morning" I told her as I walked in.

"Well I gotta look good for the boys." she chuckled while putting on her concealer.

"I still can't believe we are going to their concert" I said sighing as I lied on her bed.

"I know right I officially love my parents even more." she smiled. I seen her phone next to me to check the time. Confusion swept across my face when I realized it was already 1:30, the morning had gone by so quickly.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" she asked as she looked at me curiously through her mirror.

"Didn't feel like it quiet yet, plus I was hungry." I told her.

"Well there is a fridge full of food downstairs, help your self." she said waving me off. I jumped up and practically ran downstairs.

"What to make, what to make?" I mumbled to myself as I looked through the pantry.

"Mac and Cheese oh yeah" I said. I took out the box and began making my yummy Mac and Cheese.

"I smell food." yelled Maize as her, Sydney and Chloe came downstairs.

"Your so fat" smirked Chloe as she sat at the counter.

"I'm not a fat I just love food more than any normal person should" she replied casually, sitting next to Chloe.

"What ya making Lottie?" asked Sydney as she pulled herself up onto the counter.

"Mac and Cheese." I said grinning wildly.

"Yes my favorite!" shouted Maize.

"Every food is your favorite Maize" said Sydney chuckling. We all laughed and Maize just shrugged.

"Hey, where is your mom Syd?" asked Chloe, while she grabbed bowls for everyone.

"She had work and my little brother is at day care." she explained.

"Sydney! How did you know that can you like read minds or something because that would be so cool!" expressed Maize excitedly.

"It's called text messaging Mace calm down." Syd smirked. I filled the bowls up and passed them out.

"hey gu- Ooo macaroni" said Ashlynn as she walked in the kitchen. She immediately made herself a bowl and sat down at the counter next to Maize. I was standing next Sydney who was still sitting on the counter.

"I bet Ashlynn has already tweeted hour the concert a gazillion times this morning" joked Chloe to me.

"Actually Chloe I haven't but I will right now." she replied taking out her phone. Ashlynn was more than obsessed with twitter, I mean I have one too but I'm not on it all the time. Once I was done I put my bowl in the sink and went upstairs to finish getting ready. I pulled out my black and white varsity jacket, a grey tank, some red leather shorts, and my black and white sneakers. Once every thing was on I pulled out my sliver hoops and put those on. After I was finished I went downstairs and found everyone sitting in the living room. I jumped on top of Chloe and Sydney nearly scared both of them to death.

"What we watching?" I asked turning on my back. They both looked at each other smirking before pushing me off their laps.

"Ugh you whores that hurt!" I frowned rubbing my back as I got off the ground.

"I prefer the term slut." said Sydney smirking.

"Of course you do." I said.

"When are we leaving? It's already 2:45." Groaned Ashlynn from the other couch.

"In like another hour." said Sydney.

"uhhh" groaned Ash and Maize in unison.

{}{}{}{}{}{theconcert}{}{}{}{}{}

Our seats were great, they were in the 5th row dead center. We were currently sitting in our seats taking goofy pictures of each other like we had done in the car ride here. The lights began to dim and we all screamed. When the video started the screams only got louder. And I thought the screams couldn't get any louder than they were but when the boys walked out on stage I was proven so wrong. Throughout the concert we danced and sang along to all their songs. After the boys said goodbye and ran off the stage. We all got up excitedly and went to the lobby.

"Best fucking concert ever" yelled Ashlynn. Some random girls yelled in agreement but one little girl pointed at Ashlynn and said.

"That girl said a bad word". But Ashlynn handled it like her mature self and just stuck her tongue out at her. The little girl copied her until the little girl was pulled away by her mom. Maize just laughed hysterically.

"Way to go Ash." I said patting her back.

"Yea real mature." added Chloe.

"She started it." huffed Ashlynn.

"She was like 7 years old" said Chloe.

"Whatever let's just go meet the boys" she replied happily before heading to the doors that lead to the backstage area. We followed behind her laughing And showing the guards our passes as she sang the boys songs obnoxiously loud. Soon Maize joined in and we just kept laughing even harder. But we all fell silent when we realized we were in the meet and greet area and everybody was staring at us weirdly. Well except for the guys who just smiled at us and continued with the signing and stuff. We were unfortunately the last ones in line so we had to wait for a long time. Liam was first at the table then Zayn, Niall, Louis and then Harry.

I was the last one of our group to go up to the table.

"Hello what is your name?" Liam asked as I handed him my book.

"Charlotte." I replied smiling brightly, he was even better looking in person. Well to be honest they all were. To bad he had girlfriend. He autographed my book and gave it back to me with a wave. I continued down the table until I got to Harry, all the other girls were done and were reading what the boys wrote in their books.

"Hello beautiful." he said smirking at me.

"Hi, and thank you."I said smiling at him and handing him my book.

"Your welcome." he responded winking at me and grabbing a pen.

"Would you have a name beautiful?" he said smirking at me.

"Charlotte." I replied happily.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he replied before going to write in my book. I blushed and looked at the girls and they were all looking at me smirking. I turned away when I heard Harry said my name. I turned to see him holding out my book.

"Thanks" I said grabbing it back from him.

"Can we get a group picture please?" asked Chloe shyly.

"Of course, anything for you gorgeous girls." exclaimed Louis. Chloe handed the bodyguard her camera. We took 2 pictures one of us all smiling and then one with us all doing weird poses.I personally did a ninja pose, just sayin'.

"It was nice meeting you girls" said Zayn smiling at us.

"Yeah and I love your outfits their so unique" said Niall laughing, everyone laughed with him except for Louis.

"Guys I don't get it" Louis complained.

"They're dressed just like us Lou" explained Liam.

"How is that funny?" Louis asked confused.

"Never mind Lou."said Harry patting Louis on his shoulder.

"Ladies I'm afraid you have to leave" said the bodyguard who took our picture.

"Do you think we could get hugs?" asked Ashlynn excitedly.

"Of course." said Liam grinning. We all went around and hug the boys and when I got to Harry he pulled me in and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away so the others wouldn't think anything and when I did he kissed me on my cheek quickly. Blushing I walked back over to the girls. They all gave me knowing looks. As I turned back around I felt someone jump on my back and a grunt next to me.

"My legs are tired Lottie" said Maize. I just groaned and let her stay on my back.

"I like being tall" said Ashlynn from beside me. I looked over to see her on Chloe's back.

"You guys are weird." said Syd as the guys laughed.

"Bye" we shouted as we were lead out of the room.

"Everywhere we go!" shouted Ashlynn as we walked towards the car.

"Huh?" asked Chloe confused.

"Everywhere we go Ms. Scott is always attracting guys, what's your secret?" expressed Ashlynn playfully.

"It's just my natural charm , you wouldn't know about that would you." I smirked a her before getting in the car.

"How rude Lottie I'm surprised at you." she replied with fake hurt. I pushed her playfully as Sydney drove out of the parking lot.

"Best part of the concert?" I asked curiously.

"Niall playing the guitar" said Maize giggling.

"Definetlt all the pelvic thrusts." shouted Ashlynn happily.

"Agreed" said Sydney.

"I don't have a favorite the whole thing was Bloody amazing!" said Chloe excitedly.

"My-" I started before getting cut off.

"Harry" all the girls shouted in unison. I just blushed and looked out the window.

[][][][][][next morning ][][][][][]

"How was the concert?" asked Rachel as we sat at breakfast.

"Absolutely amazing! Thanks for the tickets Mrs. K" said Maize before digging back into her food. I swear all that girl did was eat.

"Well I wanna see the autographs and pictures you guys got, before you leave for the day" she told us smiling .

"I'll go get them then" said Chloe scooting away from the table and running upstairs. When Chloe came back she handed Mrs. Knight our stuff and sat back down.

"oh these pictures are so cute" she gushed as she looked thought the pictures we had taken.

" I have to admit these boys are very attractive,especially this one with the long curly hair" she said smiling at us.

"Oh that's Harry and he already had his sights set on little Lottie over here" said Ashlynn pinching my cheeks.

"Stop that." I said slapping her hands away.

"Well aren't you lucky Charlotte." Rachel said winking at me. Then she continued to look through our autographs, while we talked about our events for the day. Today we were taking surfing lessons, and we had gotten surfing gear when we went to the mall.

"Oo he must really like you Charlotte." said Rachel as she put down my book and picked up Charlie. The girls just continued to talk.

"huh?" I asked confused. She just pointed to the book and walked away. I picked up my book now having the girls full attention and flipped through the book looking over the boys had written. Then I realized what Rachel had been talking about. I closed the book and held it to my chest.

"What is it Char?" asked Sydney.

"Yea, what did he write?" urged Maize.

"I need my phone" I said getting up and running upstairs. The girls followed behind me closely asking millions of questions.I threw the book on my bed and searched for my phone.

"He gave you his number" gasped Chloe from my bed where all the girls sat wide eyed.

"What are are you gonna say?" asked Sydney.

"I don't know." I stated coming back in the room and sitting on my bed with my friends. I stared at the numbers scrawled across the page.

"Here goes nothing." I sighed happily, before dialing his number.

"Hello" I heard a deep British voice ask in to the phone.

"Hi Harry it's Charlotte from the concert last night, I don't know if you remembe-" I started.

"Of course how could I forget a beautiful girl and her crazy friends" he replied with a chuckle at the mention of my friends.

"Why thank you and my friends are a bit eccentric" I giggled glancing over at them.

"Hey!" they all shouted angrily at once.

"Sh guys, sorry about that." I apologized.

"No problem the guys are sitting here too, tell the girls I said hi." he said.

"Harry says hi." I told them taking the phone away from my ear. I held it out to them and they shouted their greetings.

"Charlotte?" he asked when I put the phone back to my ear.

"Still here" I replied.

"Good just checking" he laughed.

"No need" I told him smiling.

"I actually was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me this afternoon" he asked. My eyes got big and I pulled the phone away so I could squeal. Then I realized we were going surfing today.

"I would love to but me and the girls are taking surfing lessons today." I explained.

"Oh that's f-" he started before I interrupted.

"But I'm free tonight." I continued.

"Great, I'll pick you up at 8." he said more like a question.

"I'll text you the address." I told him.

"I'll be waiting see you later beautiful." he replied.

"Bye handsome." I said boldly before hanging up.

"What did he say?" asked Maize excitedly.

"He asked me out" I squealed loudly.

"Lucky bitch" whispered Chloe.

"Did Chloe just curse" laughed Ashlynn. Chloe isn't really the one for cursing she pretty much hates it.

"Not the point Ash stay focused" Retorted Chloe. After we talked a little more about my date with Harry before we got changed into our surfing gear and headed out.

"Hello ladies I am Marcus and I will be your surfing instructor, are you ready to surf?" said our instructor enthusiastically. He looked no older than us with black hair, dark brown eyes and a gorgeous tan. Marcus he was about 5'8 and an awesome six pack. We grabbed our surf boards that he helped us pick out. First we learned how to paddle and get up on the board, then he took us in the water and taught us how to duck dive. After that he told us what kind of waves to look for.

"Who wants to give it a go first?" he asked smiling at us. Silence.

"I guess I'll go first since your all to chicken." said Maize. She paddled away from us and we all cheered for her as we sat on our boards. We watched as she waited for a good wave. She started paddle when she caught sight of one. Unfortunately when she tried to stand up she just knocked her self off balance and fell over. We laughed as she surface spitting out water.

"it's alright Maize just try to stabilize yourself a little bit better next time." Marcus explained to her.

"I'll try next." I said as Maize continued to paddle back to us. As I paddle away I heard them cheering but mostly Ashlynn teasing Maize. I sat and waited for the perfect wave, which seemed like forever. As soon as I saw it I smiled and began paddling fast. I took a deep breath and steadied myself before pushing up and standing with my right foot in front. I rode the wave pretty good for my first time. I paddled back over to them will the hollered and cheered.

"wooooooh go charlotte!"cheered Sydney.

"Well it looks like we've got a natural in our presence" said Marcus grinning. I smiled back and talked to Maize while the other girls went. She asked about how I was able to stand up without falling over. I was happy to help her out. After Ashlynn did as well as I did but Chloe and Sydney not so much. After everyone rode once and Marcus told us what we did wrong we separated and tried fixing them. After we had master the art of paddling out and then standing up, we went over duck diving one more time before the lesson was up.

"See you ladies tomorrow same time!" shouted Marcus as we were leaving.

"Bye Marcus" we all shouted back together.

"That was awesome" said Ashlynn as she picked up her board.

"I know right I'm so glad we decided to do this" added Maize.

"Who do we have to thank for that?" hinted Sydney smugly.

"Umm Marcus" said Chloe playfully. Sydney laughed and playfully pushed Chloe. Chloe stumbled and fell on the ground her surf board falling on top of her. We all couldn't help but laugh as she groaned pushing the board off of her and scrambled to her feet. She grabbed her board and stalked off.

"Your all a bunch plonkers" she shouted as she continued to Syd's car.

"Stop being such a drama queen Chlo you know we love you" I said after we got in the car and headed home.

"I am not a drama queen" she replied.

"Yeah that's my job" said Ashlynn making us all laugh. Once we all settled down I grabbed my iPhone out of my bag and pulled up one of the books I had downloaded before coming here. I chose The Law Of Dreams by Peter Berhen's. It seemed interesting enough.

"Whatcha reading Lottie?"asked Maize as she turned Around from the the passenger seat to see me static at my screen.

"The Law Of Dreams, I just started it" I told her not looking away. I heard her chuckle and then she turned back around.

"You wonder why I call you bookworm" chuckled Ash.

"Shush up" I replied still not looking away from the book. What it was already good. As we pulled into Syd's driveway I clicked off my phone and stuffed it back in my bag.

"Guys am I the only one with sand in a lot of weird and awkward places" Joked Maize as we walked into the kitchen.

"Only you would say something like that" laughed Sydney pulling out some apple juice. I grabbed 5 cups and put them on the counter. We all grabbed our cups and sat at the counter.

"So Ms.Scott" said Ashlynn after a moment of silence.

"so Ms. Vargas" I giggled.

"What are you wearing on your date tonight?" she questioned excitedly.

" I actually have no idea" I replied truthfully. In all honesty I was extremely nervous for tonight.

"Come on then" said Chloe dragging me from my seat.