Take Me Home

Chapter 7

I sat at the dining room table the next morning and sipped on the coffee that Sydney had made. I read a book quietly as the other girls talked and ate breakfast.

"Char, where is the list?" asked Chloe.

"In my red suitcase in one of the outside pockets" I replied not looking up from my book. Chloe got up and went upstairs to get the list. I continued to read my book, it was really good and I was three quarters of the way through.

"Charlotte, Harry's on the phone for you" said Chloe coming down the stairs. Looking up I smiled and ran towards my phone, taking it from Chloe.

"Hello Mr. Styles" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Ello gorgeous" he replied.

"Oh so I see you have moved on from calling me beautiful" I stated.

"Change is good sometimes" he replied cheekily. I giggled in response wondering how I was lucky enough for him to even call me those names.

"True... What are y'all doing today?" I replied.

"We have the day off and then tomorrow a show and then off to San Diego that night. Today however we will probably just head to the beach. How about you ladies got anything planned?" He said.

"More than likely its our last day here, we haven't really discussed it yet." I told him. Ashlynn walked in and skipped over to me and sat on the counter.

"How long are you ladies staying in San Diego again?" He questioned remember our conversation from our first date.

"At most two weeks" I replied glaring at Ashlynn as she made kissy faces.

"Well maybe when I get there if I get anytime off we could hang out again, maybe go on a third date?" Harry suggested casually.

"I may be able to schedule you in, I'm very busy you know" I replied with a smirk on my face. I hit Ashlynn in the arm when she started making gagging noises and then stuck my tongue out at her.

" I know it must be ha-" He began before he was cut off by Ashlynn taking the phone.

"Really Ash" I groaned before leaning in so I could hear their conversation.

"Hey Harold" she said grinning into the phone.

"Hello... Ashlynn" I heard him respond confused.

"As much as I enjoy listening to you two love birds chat, we are going to Disney for the day and need to get ready, so Charlotte will have to call you back later." Ash stated quickly.

"Alright goodbye then and tell Charlotte I will talk to her later." he chuckled before hanging up. At least I know that he could handle my ridiculous friends now.

"Thanks Ash" I said sarcastically when she handed back my phone.

"No problem mi amiga, now go get ready cus we are going to DISNEY!" she replied, yelling the last part. I laughed as she pushed me up the stairs singing one of her favorite songs from Pocahontas, Colors of the Wind. I got changed fairly quickly, my outfit consisted of my pink mouse ears, Minnie mouse shirt, tie dye shorts and white sneakers. I only curled my hair slightly so it was kinda wavy and then put on eyeliner, mascara, and some pink lip gloss.

"Aww you look so cute Char Char" said Maize pinching my cheeks.

"Thanks and I love your ears" I told her.

"We need a picture" she squealed. So we sat on the couch taking selfies with various faces and poses.

"Maize,Charlotte lets go!" yelled Sydney. We got up and left the house excited to be going to Disney. Arriving inside the park, we all argued about what to ride first and my choice ended up winning.

It was about five in the evening and we were exhausted,but we still had a train to catch to San Diego tonight at seven. Currently we were in one of the many gift shops looking for souvenirs, well everyone but Ashlynn.

No Ash was flirting with two guys that came in a few minutes ago. And she says I attract a lot of guys!

"What did you think of Disney Chloe?" I asked her grinning as we all looked through the shirts.

"It was fun, I'm kind of upset its over though" she said with a pout.

"We can always come back" I said with a smile.

"What was your favorite part?" Asked Sydney joining our conversation.

"Oddly enough the characters even though they are just people. I felt like a little kid!" She giggled

"Well in case you guys were wondering my favorite part was the Mickey Mouse shaped ice cream I got!" Said Maize excitedly.

"But thats just the thing, we weren't. " chuckled Chloe.

"I was just informing you guys of what goes on through my head" she shrugged.

"I don't think anyone wants to know what goes on up their." Sydney told her.

"It's probably a bunch of 'that's what she said' jokes and stuff" I added.

"Yeah pretty much" she said childishly tapping the side of her head. We all laughed as Ashlynn walked back over to us.

"How many do you think I got?" She giggled coming up to us. Already knowing what she was referring to the guys numbers we all replied,"Four", as we walked over to the register, and the girl scanned our things.

"You guys are good!" She squealed as we paid for our stuff.

"How many is she going to call?" Snorted Maize.

"Zero" Chloe, Sydney, and I replied with smirks on our face.

"Okay don't be jelly guys" she huffed flipping her hair.

"Jelly? Is that an American slang word?" Asked Chloe confused.

"No it's an Ashlynn word and its... Well I'm assuming short for jealous" I answered equally confused.

"See you are the smart one" said Ash pinching my cheek. I shook my head and laughed with the other girls.

Once we finally arrived back at the house we packed up our stuff and got ready to leave. Mr and Mrs. Knight along with Charlie waved us off as we got on the train. We got to San Diego at around 10 o'clock that night, and Maize's parents were there to greet us. Maize and her parents shared a quick conversation in Chinese, before she introduced us.

"Mā mā, Bà bà these are my friends Charlotte, Sydney, Chloe and Ashlynn" she smiled pointing to each of us. I smiled as her parents greeted us and asked about our trip. After awhile we got our bags and piled into two separate cars and headed to her house. We got settled in our rooms quickly and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disney Outfits