Between Vampires And Family

Chapter 10

"Holy crap, this doesn't look good!" Bonnie shouted above the screaming and pounding on the door.

"No shit!" Lexi yelled back as she helped Sam, Dean and Bobby pour salt around the doors and window-sills.

There was a rush of wings and Gabriel appeared behind the group. He grinned and clicked his fingers...and everything went black.

**************

"Cindrella, Cindrella...Cinderella!" Suddenly the door flew open. Everybody dove to hide behind the old tattered bed in the shadows of the small room. Lexi shoved her sister back out into the middle of the room and Bonnie stood there dumb founded as a dress was flung at her head. "I need that fixed for the ball tonight." The door slammed shut behind the person.

"Huh...I can't sew.." Bonnie muttered, dropping the rather poofy dress on the floor and turning to glare at her sister.

"What in the name of skittles has he done now?" Lexi muttered as she stood up and brushed the dirt of the trench coat she was still wearing. She looked up and saw her sister glaring at her. "What? She was yelling Cinderella - you're the only blonde girl here. It had to be you."

"She has a point." Bobby admitted.

"I'm gonna kill that midget!" Dean growled as he looked at the floor. "Anybody else notice that this place has a serious rodent problem."

"Cinderelly, Cinderelly...night and day it's Cinderelly!"

"Singing mice..." Sam said raising his eyebrow.

"Gonna be dead flipping rodents when I get hold of them." Bonnie muttered as she drew her gun.

The mice screamed and scattered.

"Way to get along with the locals Bon." Lexi laughed.

*************

There was a flash and the group appeared in castle with moving furniture.

"Kill the beast...kill the beast!"

The huge door gave way and a mob armed with pitchforks and torches stormed the castle.

"Run!" Dean shouted.

*******

Another flash of light...

*******

"It's Hannah Montana!"

Dean rolled his eyes, drew his gun and shot her. Hannah Montana screamed and fell off of the stage she was stood on.