Between Vampires And Family

Chapter 11

"This is ridiculous... when I find him I'm gonna kill him..." Lexi muttered as the group wandered around a Chinese market.

"Well this is rather strange I must say..." Sam said staring at all the stalls.

"You’re telling me... It’s like China town but bigger... I've died and gone to chop sue heaven..." Dean grinned.

"Uhhh... oh, no, no, no... this will never do..." Gasped a lady when she caught sight of Lexi and Bonnie.

The girls looked at each other...

"Excuse me?" Bonnie said.

Without saying a word the woman dragged them off and into a small house.

...

"You will never impress the matchmaker!" the lady shouted as she threw dresses at the girls.

"Twice in one day..." Bonnie muttered.

"Hurry, hurry put them on... you are going to be late!"

Lexi sighed, "Just play along with it Bon..."

"I look... like a bloody poodle..." Bonnie said glaring at her reflection in the mirror. "Dean is not seeing me like this."

"I don't think you're gonna have a choice in the matter." Lexi replied.

...

After a while the girls emerged dressed in authentic chinese dresses.

"You look..." Bobby started.

"Ridiculouse... we know." Lexi finnished.

All of a sudden the woman appeared behind them and dragged them off towards another house where there were already girls lined up.

The doors to the house flung open and a very strick/scary looking lady appeared.

"Whoa... fugly all day..." Bonnie giggled.

"Speaking without permisson!" The lady shouted.

"Whoops..."

"You... come with me!"

Bonnie looked at her sister.

"You better go Bon... play by his rules remember." Lexi said.

"Yeah but I thought the bUgger was on our side for once..." She stood up and followed the lady inside the house.

The matchmaker prodded and poked her," Too skinny..." She checked something off on her board.

"Skinny... sister you wearing beer goggles?" Bonnie said.

"I am not your sister..." the matchmaker glared at Bonnie, then she dragged her over to a small table, "Now, pour the tea..."

Bonnie raised her eyebrow at the strange woman, "How about you pour your own tea and i'll just go..." and with that she turned and left the house. She started walking towards the group when the matchmaker burst through the doors.

"Dishonour! Dishonour on you and your family!"

Flash

"Just let us go Gabe... anything’s better than this!" Lexi said looking seriously pissed off.

"Well I can honestly say I have no idea where we are..." Bobby said looking at his surroundings.