Between Vampires And Family

Chapter 17

"Well are you gonna come in boy? Or are ya just gonna stand there all day letting the heat out?" Missouri said.

Dean turned around to look at Sam and Lexi.

Lexi rolled her eyes at him, "Go on then..." she muttered.

"Please sit down..." Missouri smiled as she poured herself a cup of tea.

The group sat on an old dishevelled sofa by the window.

"Well now, let me see..." Missouri said as she slumped down onto a chair opposite the group. "The answer to your question is yes, you were possessed Dean... But no it wasn't a demon. The thing you seek in the Ginnungagap would be the one possessing you. Unfortunately that isn't all; the Keshyik will go after those you love first. That would explain the way you were with Bonnie..."

Dean stared at her in shock.

"Lexi honey, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but your uncle has passed..."

"Oh..." Lexi chocked out.

Sam put a comforting arm around her.

"Any news on how to kill this thing?" Dean said quickly wiping away a tear that had gone astray and had started to roll down his cheek.

"I'm sorry honey... that is one question that I do not have the answer to... But I do suggest that you separate yourself from those who you love until this thing is killed."

"Missouri..."

"It would be for the best honey..."

Back at Bobby's house

"This thing is bloody invincible..." Bonnie said slamming a book shut that she had been searching through; she was suddenly engulfed in a cloud of dust and started coughing uncontrollably.

"Bonnie... I'm gonna go put on some coffee... want some?" Bobby asked as he eased himself out of his chair.

"Yeah, please Bobby."

Bobby walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

Bonnie looked up towards the ceiling, "Gabe... any luck yet?"

The arch-angel-turned-demi-god-turned-arch-angel appeared beside her, "None so far babe..."

"Damnit..."

Bobby walked back in with two mugs of coffee, he handed one to Bonnie, "Here ya go honey...."

"Thanks... Bobby... I really don’t think we’re gonna survive this one... the Keshyik doesn’t seem to have any weaknesses."

"Well then... we're just gonna have to find one." Bobby replied