Between Vampires And Family

Chapter 18

"They're back!" Bonnie shouted as she jumped up out of her seat nearly spilling her coffee. She ran out of the house straight into the arms of Dean.

"Bonnie I..." He trailed off.

Bonnie pulled away from him, "What is it? What's wrong?" She asked staring up into his green eyes.

"Missouri said he needs to stay away from you..." Lexi said as she got out of the car.

"Why..." Bonnie trailed off.

"The thing we are hunting... it possessed him."

"That's impossible... you have..."

"Obviously it doesn't work against the Keshyik..." Dean said with a pained expression on his face, "Looks like I'm sitting this one out... I'm sorry Bonnie... god knows how much I love you..."

"But why the hell has it attached itself to you!" Bonnie shouted.

"Bon..." Lexi said as she put a hand on her sister’s shoulder.

"I'm gonna find this thing... and I’m gonna fucking kill it..."

Dean smirked, "I love it when she gets angry."

Bonnie ran into the house.

"Where are you going?!" Lexi shouted.

"Keys!!"

"Oh boy... here she goes again..." Lexi muttered, walking in after her.

"Your girlfriend... Is crazy..." Sam said as he slapped Dean on the back.

"Wouldn't have her any other way." Dean replied.

Inside Bobby's house

"Bonnie... Babe, I was beginning to think you had run out on me..." Gabriel said jokingly.

"Not now Gabe..."

"Whoa... talk about a cold shoulder." Gabriel said.

Bonnie ran up to her room with Lexi following closely behind.

"Right... Bonnie stop, why are you all hyper all of a sudden?" Lexi said as she plopped down on the bed.

"I am not having some fucking Norse thing messing with me and my boyfriend." Bonnie replied as she loaded her Desert Eagle and put it in the holster inside her jacket.

"Bon... where are we gonna find this damn place?"

Bonnie turned around to look at her sister. "Gabe knows where it is... I know he does... He’s just trying to block it from his memory."

"Bon..."

"Lexi... I'm not waiting around for this thing to possess Dean and kill us... It obviously doesn't have much power outside the Ginnungagap... as it needs to possess someone, if we can get into the void we can kill it."

The girls walked downstairs and were met with many pairs of eyes staring at them.

"We're going in..." Lexi muttered as she walked past the group and grabbed her knives off the kitchen counter. She turned around and came face to face with Castiel.

"I do not think that is a wise decision... I will follow you."

"Cas..." Lexi put a comforting hand on his cheek, "I'm not asking you to come with me..."

"I would not be parted from you." Castiel replied.

Lexi smiled.

"Gabe..." Bonnie said.

"Oh honey... you're talking to me now?" Gabriel said smirking.

Bonnie grinned, "Where is the Ginnungagap?”