Between Vampires And Family

Chapter 2

"So..." Bonnie started, glancing at her sister curiously as they drove away from Bobby's house. The guys were still there, Bobby having yelled at them saying that the girls could take care of themselves. "What are we hunting?"

"Vampires."

"No we're not." Bonnie snorted, laughing as Lexi looked surprised. "Please - you're my sister. I know when you're lying."

"It is vampires actually." Lexi defended. "I just figured we could do this on our own and go visit our uncle while we're near."

"Why?"

"So he doesn't think we died." Lexi replied, leaning back in her seat and closing her eyes. "Let me know when we get there."

Bonnie shook her head. "Could have just used your wings to get us there quicker." She muttered to herself before putting a random cd in and turning it up enough to annoy her sister.

Lexi opened her eyes and glared at her before closing her eyes again and tuning Bonnie out.

.........................

"Dean - they'll be fine!" Sam yelled at his brother as Dean paced around Bobby's living room. "Shut up and sit down."

"No. Give me my keys." Dean replied, glaring at Sam.

"You're not getting them back, idjit. Lexi and Bonnie'll be fine. They took care of themselves before they met you and they can continue to do so now. Sit down and shut up." Bobby said as he walked into the room. "Besides - I hid your keys and you ain't getting them back 'til the girls are back."

Dean swore under his breath and left the room to search for his keys.

"You know he's gonna tear the house apart looking for his keys, right?" Sam asked Bobby as they listened to Dean stomp up the stairs.

"Yup."

"He's not gonna find them is he?" Sam asked as Bobby continued to look unconcerned.

"Nope. Made sure of that myself."

"Where...?" Sam started.

"Cas came and took them." Bobby said, smirking as Sam just chuckled and shook his head.