Between Vampires And Family

Chapter 20

"Well..." Bobby started as everybody appeared back at his house. "That was suprisingly easy."

"Speak for yourself." Dean muttered as he pulled his t-shirt off to get a better look at the slash across his left side.

"Your own fault, idjit." Bobby replied as Castiel walked over and healed Den. "Shouldn't have gotten close while the thing was fallen in."

"How was I supposed to know that it was lash out as it died? Not like anybody else wasn't hurt either." Dean complained.

"Amen to that." Gabriel muttered grumpily as he stemmed the bleeding from his right leg.

"Don't blaspheme." Bonnie muttered back as she grabbed the first aid kit and started bandaging up her sister's right arm. "It upsets your brother."

Gabriel glanced sheepishly at Castiel and mumbled a small apology. Castiel just shook his head with a small smile.

"So - everything's fine now, right?" Bobby asked. "Nothing else gonna try and kill us or anything? No loose ends? Everything's dead and stopped?"

"Yeah, looks that way." Sam replied.

"Good."

"Not quite." Bonnie said as everybody turned to look at her. "Our uncle's still missing."

Everyone turned towards the doorway at the faint sound of wings.

"Hey kiddos." Balthazar grinned. "I've been sent here with a message fom Azrael."

"Uncle's dead." Lexi mumbled quietly as Sam passed her the bottle of painkillers.

"How d'you...?"

"Why else would Azrael send a message?" Lexi replied.

"Huh." Balthazar ran a hand through his hair before shrugging. "Well, guess that's my job done then. Enjoy your time off." He added before dissapearing.

"Enjoy what? We'll probably be attacked again tomorrow." Dean said sarcastically as Bonnie just grinned, grabbed his hand and pulled hi oout of the house.

"Well...we all know what those two are going to be doing." Gabriel grinned.

"Ewwww." Sam and Lexi muttered in unison. Sam grimacing and going upstairs while Lexi and Castiel shared a look before they both dissappeared with the soft sound of wings.

"And what those two will be doing." Gabriel continued to grin.

"Shut up idjit." Bobby said with a grimace as he looked around his study. "You sticking around?"

"I could be persuaded." Gabriel grinned manically as Bobby grabbed a bottle of whisky and sat down behind his desk.

"Pull up a chair." Bobby replied, pouring the alcohol into two chairs.

Gabriel clicked his fingers and sat in the chair that appeared before leaning forward and picking up one of the glasses while Bobbby picked up the other. "To victory." He toasted.