Between Vampires And Family

Chapter 4

"Fuck it!" Bonnie shouted kicking the kitchen chair across the room, it hit the wall and fell apart.

"Not helping Bon..." Lexi muttered as she searched through their Uncles notes hoping to find a clue about what happened.

"We're gonna have to call the guys... they need to take care of the vamp ordeal... we need to find Steve... or at least..."

"Don't... Do not even go there..." She was cut off by Lexi glaring at her.

"Sorry..." Bonnie pulled out her cell, "Hey Dean... somethings happened... yeah I'm fine... it's just somethings come up... Family business... Hey listen, we kinda need you and Sam to take over the vamp case..." After a while she snapped her phone shut and shoved it back into her pocket, "They're on it..."

"Good, I think I've found something, come and look at this..." Lexi said gesturing towards the journal she recently had her head buried in.

"Shit... what has the crazy fool got himself into..." Bonnie said as she flipped through the journal.

"It would seem that the idiot has been trying to bring mom back... he of all people should know that what is dead should stay dead...."

"You think mom took him?"

"It seems the most logical explanation..." Lexi said shutting the journal and putting it into her messenger bag.

"Lex... no more Star Trek for you hun... you appear to be quoting Spock..." Bonnie said as she grabbed a photo from the counter.

Lexi raised an eyebrow at her.

"What... It brings back some good memories... they are hard to come by now..."

Lexi walked over to her and looked at the picture, "It's mom and dad, they look soo happy."

"Yeah..." Bonnie took the photo out of the frame, folded it and put it in her jacket pocket.

They walked outside, suddenly Lexi was thrown into the side of the Mustang, "What the!"

Bonnie ran over to her and dragged her sister to her feet.

"Hi girls..." Came a raspy voice from behind them.

Both the girls turned around slowly.

An image of their mom flickered in front of them.

"Mom..." Bonnie said, a tear trickling down her cheek.

Suddenly their 'mother's' image started to decay in front of them and she started laughing.

Lexi threw one of her iron knives at her and their mother vanished. "Quick, let's get outta here!"