War and Peace

War And Peace

“Alright,” War took a deep breath, and soon Warren pulled away and screamed.

“Oh fuck!” He jumped up and down. “Owww!”

“What did you do?” I looked to War, who smirked widely.

“Electrocuted him,” She said simply.

"Testy little bitch today aren't we?" I asked as I threw my arm over her shoulder as we walked past the lump of Warren in the floor, I turned my head and stared down at him and mouthed Sorry, she's pissy as we walked in the living room area.

"Just a little," she smiled as she jumped on the couch. "I'm hungry."

"I'm thirsty," I mumbled as I closed my eyes, I felt a shadow over me soon and opened my eyes to see Lukas hovering over me. "Holy shit!"

I fell off the chair into the floor, where Lukas leaned over and stared down at me. "Are you alright cherie?"

"Do I look okay?" I grumbled as I gripped the seat and stood myself up. "Didn't you're parents every tell you its rude to stare at people."

"Yes," he nodded but shrugged. "I made an exception to watching you."

"You're just full of piss and vinegar today aren't you?" I asked wide eyed. "You just keep on."

"Persistence wins the gold," he grinned as he leaned down to my ear. "And you are golden."

"Persistence never explained that the gold may not want to be won," I whispered back with my tone low. "You never know with the gold."

"I'll win it, don't you worry."

"I wasn't worrying about me," I grinned as I leaned back. "I was worrying about you."
"Oh god,” War began laughing hysterically, rolling around on the couch.

“Don’t laugh!” I turned to her and whined.

“I-I’m sorry,” She shook her head. “But this is just too good!”

“Jerk,” I mumbled and looked back up to Lukas. “Help me up.”

“Alright,” he sighed and picked me up, dropping my back in my seat. “But I will get you.”

“We’ll see,” I sang.

"You will see," he smiled a I-know-something-you-don't smile before he nodded to War and walked out at a rather fast speed, hell it was speedy Gonzales.

"We'll see," War giggled a she kicked her feet in the air. "Oh man that was comical."

"Shut up Heather."

"Make me Misery."

"I will," I said as I stared at her and placed four shields around her hands and ankles like cuffs as I walked over. "As I remember from years ago, someone is very ticklish."

"No!"

"Yes, sadly you're going to piss yourself before I stop tickling you're stubborn chaotic ass," I grinned at the pun and started tickling her toes, she wiggled around giggling as Warren as Zack walked in.

"What on earth are you doing?" Zack asked as he stood beside me.

"Help me, I have her shielded down, I just want revenge, tickle her."

"No!"

"She’ll kill me!” Zack ran away as Warren walked up.

“Tickle her!” I demanded.

“Okay,” Warren smiled and jumped on her, straddling her hips and tickling her.

“No!” War choked out between laughs.

I grinned as I stepped back and held my hands up, I slowly let the shields up, she could tell because she tackled Warren to the ground. "Ah!"

"I'm going to kill you!" she yelled as she straddled his hips while holding his neck in her hands, Warren was laughing so hard I don't think she could have strangled him, he was doing that himself.

"War," I warned her as I grabbed both her hands with the shields and lifted them above her head. "Calm down and breathe."

"You bitch!"

"Calm you're anger, breathe in and out, you need to learn everything and this is helping," I said as I slowly lowered her hands as I walked over, she was following my instructions. "Breathe slower and calm you're heart rate."

"Why did you do that?"

"You needed to laugh," I said simply as I sat down in front of Warren's head, he stopped laughing by now and was staring at both of us.

"But I could have laughed otherwise than being tickled to death."

"No you would have bitched, moaned and groaned about being a fucking black hole, get over it, he drinks blood for a living, he has it worst than you," I said pointing to Warren, who nodded. "Remember, however bad you have it, someone else has it worse."

"True,” War nodded and took a deep breath, looking down to Warren.

“This is so turning me on,” He smirked and put his hands on her waist.

“Oh god,” I shook my head, waiting for War’s reaction. Which wouldn't be very nice considering she bi-polar today.

"You have five seconds to let go of my waist or I will make you wish you were six feet under like normal dead people," she seethed causing Warren to start laughing again.

"I'd let go," I mumbled as I scooted back, but hit someone's foot, I looked up and seen another man with long black scraggly hair, pudgy face and rather well built standing there, I nodded slowly and turned around mouthing awkward.

"Warren!" War shouted which made the glass in the room, windows and cups rattle, I covered myself and the guy behind me with the shield as glass began to break.

"Mon Dieu I just cleaned the damn kitchen!" Lukas stormed in the room and grabbed onto War's arm, I lifted my hand and placed another shield over him, she hated being touched.

"Just one kiss,” Warren pouted. “And I’ll let go.”

“No!” War shook her head.

“Just one?”

“Fine,” She quickly kissed his cheek. “There, happy?”

“That was barley a kiss at all!” He whined.

“I don’t-“Warren grabbed the back of War’s head and pulled her down onto him.

“Well, this should be interesting,” I laughed slightly, tempted to look up at the unfamiliar man.

"Sì," he said causing me to tilt my head slightly, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked back at War with confused eyes, which I had to shake my head to stop wondering what the hell.

"Warren," War growled as she stared down at him, she reached back and punched him across the jaw while Lukas stood her up. "Don't ever touch me without my say so again!"

"So next time you'll let me if I ask?" he asked rubbing his jaw from the ground, Warn grinned and shrugged.

"Never know."

"Sweet!"

"Mon Dieu," Lukas mumbled as he sat her on the couch, he looked over at me and almost ran into the shield, but I let it down before he did, he held his hand out and helped me up. "Are you okay Cherie?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Image (Unfamiliar dude)