War and Peace

War And Peace

“Seriously, can’t breathe,” War looked to him.

“Too bad.”

“Great,” War mumbled and looked to me, pouting.

"Warren," I warned him as I sat down. "I'll kick your ass if you hurt her."

"Oh I'm not going to draw blood, seriously I'm not that stupid," he rolled his eyes as he nuzzled his head between her shoulder blades, causing War to shriek in surprise then slap his arm.

"Dude I just met you!"

"So," he shrugged his shoulders as I turned away and back to Lukas and Zack.

"Right, what was we talking about?" I inquired as I leaned back on two legs of the chair.

"How my five minutes is just about up, matching my patience and how long it will take me to undo those clothes of yours," Lukas said casually, I nearly choked on my own spit as I came crashing back on four legs of the chair.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked with wide eyes.

"I assure you, fucking is serious," he grinned as he seen me squirm in my chair, talk about uncomfortable. "Am I bothering you Cherie?"

"Just a little," I leaned back again. "Stop talking about undoing my damn clothes and get back on subject of the prophecies."

He smirked as he turned to Zack. "She switches subjects an awful lot doesn't she fils?"

"Fils?"

"Son in French," Zack chuckled as he turned away from me to his father. "Not as bad as you father, you actual switch more than she does, especially when you don't want to talk about something."

"That's normal."

"You old man don't know the meaning of normal," Zack grinned as he turned to me. "Peace would you like to go walking through the garden with me?"

"Is that okay?" I asked as I pointed to him. "Excuse my stupid ness but will you like, burn?"

“Ha, who told you that?”

“Just a myth,” I shrugged, standing up and Zack taking my hand. He smiled at me and led me outside, into a beautiful hidden garden.

“So,” He said softly and looked to me.

"So what?" I asked slightly nervous as he moved his hand up my arm to around my shoulders.

"So you like my father," he grinned slightly. "I didn't listen I hope you know, I respect you're privacy but Warren and father wanted to know what you thought of them. Apparently while I've been gone in New York they have been buying truck loads of garlic from the local Wal-Mart."

"Yeah, every night, two bags," I rolled my eyes. "Why do you eat garlic…oh myth again."

"Correct, we eat garlic because it helps us strengthen our bones, kind of like milk to mortals," he grinned as I giggled slightly. "A year ago they were buying garlic from a large corporation that delivered twenty bags a week, they went to Wal-Mart for a emergency run when the truck load didn't arrive and seen you, ever since they have been going there, to see you."

"No way," I said wide eyed. "Well I didn't think I was that good to look at, attracting immortals like flies, damn what Marky would say," I grinned. "He'd have a heart attack."

"Marky?"

"Ex boyfriend," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh,” Zack nodded. “You know, my father really likes you. I don’t know why…”

“Does he now? I couldn’t notice by the way he said he’d have his way with me in the kitchen,” I laughed sarcastically.

“Oh yeah,” Zack laughed. “Forgot about that, sorry.”

“It’s fine,” I nodded as we both walked back into the house.

“Hey,” War waved to me the best she could from Warren’s hold on her. He had his face buried in her back, mumbling something. “I’m stuck.”

“I can see that."

“Care to help me?” She looked at me with big eyes.

“Nope.”

“What!?” Her jaw dropped.

"Fend for yourself, remember what I said, pressure point it," I winked as I pulled Zack a big step back, War growled slightly as Warren pulled her closer, squeezing her stomach, she grabbed him by the neck and threw him over her shoulder like he was a five pound sack of potatoes and straddled his waist as she held his hands above his head.

"Leave," she pushed his arms down harder, "Me," she slapped his arm. "Alone!"

"This is extremely sexy," he purred as she whined and jumped up.

"He won't leave me alone!" she stomped her foot then ran off whining like a lost puppy, Zack and I watched patiently with our hands linked in front of us twirling our thumbs at the scene, finally Warren stood up, smiled at Zack and I, then ran off singing War's name.

"She's going to kill him," I said nodding my head slowly. "She's going to murder him."

"He's already dead."

"Stakes don't kill you right?" I asked hoping no. "Because War goes with old Dracula movies that Brom Stroker made and insists that that's how you kill a vampire."

"Luckily no we don't die by stakes," Zack laughed as he waved a hand out in front of us. "Would you like to go to the parlor?"

"I’d like to find War first, she’s a loose cannon at the moment,” I shook my head.

“Alright,” Zack nodded as I took off in the direction War went. I soon found her, slamming her fist against the wall, a huge dent and cracks surrounding it.

“What did the wall do to you?” I laughed and walked up next to her.

“Nothing at the moment,” She mumbled and hit again. “I’m just frustrated, and didn’t feel like looking for a punching bag, the wall suffices.”

“Well,” I sighed and grabbed her arm. “Don’t take it so hard. A guy really likes you, don’t get all worked up over it.”

“You know, me and my emotions,” She shrugged. “I’m bi-polar, I swear.”

"I won't fight with you about that," I grinned slightly as I pulled her in a hug. "You need to calm down War, everything is overloading you with stress but everything will be fine, I'll make sure."

"Why do I feel like you're my mother," she whined as she hugged my waist like a scared child. "Always have when I'm upset."

"Because I'm three months older," I grinned and rubbed her back soothingly. "And because I'm more laid-back than you so I think things through."

"But you're not stressed?" she pulled back with a confused look. "At all?"

"Oh I'm stressed," I assured her. "I just hide it well, its rather weird to find out you're a goddess that is supposedly mythical."

"Well, Vampire's were supposed to be mythical but we're in a house with three of them," she grinned and laughed. "I'm so bi-polar…"

"Yes you are but let's not put you on the meds quite yet," I grinned as I patted her arm. "You okay Heather?"

"I'm fine," she sighed softly, I only called her her real name when I was serious, unless I'm getting her back, and right now, I had to be serious. "I'm still sleepy, why the hell did that dork wake us up so early?"

"Go to bed, I'll stay up and go read, see what I can find out about Mythical goddesses named Chaos and Irene."

"No, I’ll help,” She nodded. “I want to find out just as much as you do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment