‹ Prequel: I'm Not All That
Sequel: Till Death Us Do Part

It's Been Four Years

Sam's Birthday

Sam knew he shouldn't have allowed Gabriel to plan his seventeenth. He'd hoped for a night in with Jess, Dean, Cas, and other friends; but now he was being taken to an undisclosed location, blindfolded. If Gabriel's eerie grin meant anything, he knew he wasn't in for a particularly pleasant surprise. Dean patted him on she shoulder, indicating they were going up a step and followed his instructions. He could hear some mumbling and suddenly a door was opened, music played out in to the street.

"Seriously guys! Where am I?"

"Patience, young Skywalker!" Crowley laughed.

"Come on, Gigantor! Inside!"

Dean ushered Sam inside the building. It was warm and stuffy, and the music sounded somewhat erotic, and he was sure he could hear various cat-calls. Realisation metaphorically slapped him in the face.

"No! Guys! Tell me you didn't!"

Gabriel laughed and the blindfold was pulled off. Sams' face glowed pink when he realised he was stood staring at the stage of a burlesque show, inadvertently staring at the lady with blue hair and tattoos currently performing.

"Happy Birthday, Samsquatch!" Gabriel laughed, sitting down. Crowley and Dean joined him. Balthazar slung his arm around Sam's shoulders.

"Today you embark on the wonderful journey of becoming a man! Now come! Watch the ladies dance!"

He managed to get Sam to sit as Crowley hailed a waitress over. Whilst he ordered a pitcher of margaritas, Gabriel and Dean began messing with something out of view, before Dean stuffed a wad of bills in to Sam's hand.

"Go on, Sammy!"

"You guys are the worst! I am mortified right now!"

"Hey! Girl's got to make a living!"

"Do you think Cas regrets not coming?" Crowley laughed.

"Oh Hell no! He went pink when I merely mentioned where we were going!" Dean replied, grinning manically. Balthazar laughed.

"Poor Cassie. What's he up to?"

"He's got some papers to write. He actually forced me out, something to do with me being annoyingly distracting."

"Well, when the cat's away... You know Sam, by the end of tonight, you'll have done body shots off one of these lovely ladies!"

Sam flushed and even darker shade of red; "no!"

"Oh yes! Now come on!"

The waitress finally returned, Crowley and Gabriel eagerly started drinking; Dean talked across Sam to Balthazar, whilst Sam just glowed bright red.

As the night wore on, their party moved to a table in front of the stage, Gabriel and Balthazar trying to flirt with the dancers. Dean just sat smirking, occasionally texting Castiel, and Crowley looked positively evil with the grin on his face. Sam's face had been restored to it's usual pale tan, but his ears still glowed pink. Balthazar jumped up to the stage and beckoned the dancer over, whispering in her ear and pointing at Sam. Sam felt his throat go dry and his face burn. The dancer grinned and nodded, picking up her pink feather boa and following Balthazar to their table. Dean elbowed Sam sharply; Crowley shoved his phone in to Sam's face, clearly filming the situation. The dancer stood in front of Sam, smirking.

"I heard it's your birthday."

Sam gulped down a dry swallow and nodded.

"I'm Tilly... Happy Birthday."

Gabriel let out a loud whistle as Tilly began moving her hips seductively, edging closer to Sam; she draped her boa around his neck and jerked his face closer, mere centimetres from her breasts. Sam's tongue quickly wet his lips, trying to regain some control. Tilly pushed him back in his seat and began straddling his lap.

"Come on, Sammy! We gave you money for a reason!" Dean called, his mouth split in to a wide grin. Tilly's lip quirked as she hooked a thumb in the string of her underwear, teasing it away from her skin. Sam jerkily fumbled with his jeans pockets to find the wad of bills, pulling out a couple of tens and stuffing them in to her underwear. He could barely hear Gabriel and Balthazar laugh obnoxiously from the sound of blood pumping around his skull, and the repeated mantra of "Jess is going to kill me. She's going to fucking murder me."

"You're shy. It's cute," Tilly hummed as she began dancing over his thighs. Sam spluttered, keeping his hands glued to his thighs. She continued to dance and wriggle her hips seductively, stroking Sam's chest and arms until Balthazar decided he'd been tortured enough. His eyes were as wide as they could go and he was visibly trembling when the eldest Novak slung his arm over Tilly's shoulders and shoved a wad of bills in to her hand.

"Thanks, love. It seems not all of us appreciate the art-form of burlesque."

Tilly laughed and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek, leaving a red lip-print behind; "it's fine, sweetness. We've all to go start somewhere."

"Anyway, I'll let you get back to work. I believe there's a video that needs uploading to YouTube."

The five friends returned to drinking and discussing life, and love. Dean went all gooey-eyed talking about Castiel, and Sam couldn't get rid of the grin on his face as he talked about Jess. Balthazar bragged about his bachelor lifestyle, about how he loved living alone without any women telling him what to do. Once the margaritas ran out, Gabriel jumped up, throwing his hands in the air.

"Body shots!"

Balthazar whooped and jogged off to find some women to join them, as Crowley dashed to the bar to get the ingredients. A few minutes later Balthazar returned with two girls who came to see the show and two dancers, and Crowley had come back with two bottles of tequila, a bowl full of lime quarters and two shakers of salt.

"Seeing as it's Sam's birthday, he gets to do the first shot! Pick your lady, Sammy!" Balthazar grinned. Crowley whipped his phone out again, determined to document every embarrassing thing that happened to Sam. After a few moments of silence, the dancer with pink hair volunteered and lay herself across the table. Gabriel grinned and set up the shot, pointing at everything as he ran Sam through.

"Lick the salt off her stomach, drink the shot from her boobs, then eat the lime from her mouth. Okay? No hands!"

Sam's face was an indeterminable shade of red, as he nodded dumbly; "... Do... Do I have to?"

"Go on, Sam! It'll be fun!" Crowley grinned, manoeuvring around the table to get a better shot. The dancer took the lime from her mouth and grinned.

"Come on, handsome. Live a little!"

Dean gave him a brotherly slap on the back and motioned to the girl; "go on, Sammy."

Sam took a few moments to get to grips with the situation before diving straight in, squeezing his eyes shut as he licked up the line of salt from the woman's body. Everyone around him began cheering. He finally reopened his eyes when he was cringing around the lime, not impressed by everyone's massive grins. Gabriel suddenly threw an arm around the youngest Winchester's shoulders.

"I hereby declare, Samuel Winchester, is a man!"

Everyone began cheering again. The night quickly dissolved in to rowdy, drunken behaviour, body shots, leering playfully at the girls, and singing. Sam did several more body shots, much to Dean and Gabriel's praise, but refused to go as far as Balthazar who ended up pouring the tequila straight on to one of the girls' body and licking it off her.

"I'm proud of you, Sammy. You're one of the guys!" Dean grinned. Sam smiled back.

"Does Cas know he's dating a 'guy'?"

Dean laughed and punched his brother's shoulder; "he knows, and he loves me regardless! But what will Jess say? Especially when she sees the videos!"

"Hopefully she'll know I didn't have a choice and she'll forgive me."

At the end of the night, Sam, Dean, Gabriel and Crowley piled in to a cab, all ready to crawl in to bed and not wake up for a long time. Balthazar had gone home with the girl he'd been licking tequila off, promising details the next morning.

"This was the best, and worst birthday I've ever had," Sam yawned, resting his head on Dean's shoulder. Dean grinned and gave Gabriel a high-five.