‹ Prequel: Scattered Black Roses
Status: In Progress (:

Picking Up Petals

Chapter 2

"Rena, I'm never doing that again." I'd never been in such pain down there.

"You get used to it," she pulled out all of my stuff from inside my bags and laid them on my bed. "Hmmm," she walked to my closet with a determined look.

"What are you looking for?"

"Something sexy, duh," she pulled out a black dress and a red dress. "Which one hasn't he seen?"

"The red one."

She put the black one back then smirked. "Put this on and wear the black lace lingerie and he won't be able to resist. It's genius."

"Did you forget today is our day of just you and me?"

I tried my best to change her mind so I could delay her plan.
"Well I'll make an exception if I can get your relationship to step up a level."

I just looked at her. Did she really want me to try seducing Derrick tonight? She's lost her mind for sure.

"C'mon I've already done all I could. I even went by the house earlier. Momma Derrick is off on a trip and she won't be back until tomorrow late afternoon."

"How do you even know that?"

"She left a note on the kitchen counter. You'd be surprised how clean it was too. It was seriously-"

"Rena, you are such a creeper, but I guess I should say thanks for having my back in a weird stalker way."

"I'm just good at finding out stuff. Here, wear this coat so he won't know what you're up to. Now you're ready to go."

I put on a long coat before turning to leave.

"Rose, wait."

I turned around.

"Put these in your glove compartment." She handed me three issues of Cosmo.

I took them before thanking her and leaving.

I sat in my car reading the covers. How to please your man. Fifty tricks to make him want more. How to look good naked. Wow.

I picked up the 'How to please your man magazine. A few minutes later I grabbed all the magazines and shoved them into my glove compartment. I didn't think magazines could be so graphic.

It was hard to imagine even attempting the craziness mentioned. There was no way in hell I was going to put a mint in my mouth while sucking his stuff. Nope.

I didn't know exactly what was going to happen, but I sure as hell was going to act like it.

The ride to his place was nerve-wrecking, but I pushed the anxiety to the back of my mind. I did want this. I was ready.

When I got to Derrick's place I knocked four times like I always did to let him know it was me.

The door opened and Derrick smiled at me. "What a surprise."

"Yep," I leaned up and gave him a chaste kiss.

He led me inside and we went to the living room. "Are you cold?"

"A little." I sat down on the biggest couch.

"I'll go turn on the heater. I'll be right back," he left the room.

I threw off my jacket and tossed off my heels. I slid the straps of my dress off my shoulders and laid down on my side waiting for him.

"Ok the heater is-" he froze once he entered the room.

"Yes?" I said innocently.

He averted his eyes, "Um, maybe 75 was too high. I'll go turn it down."

"No, come here. Please, Derrick."

"I-I can't," he rushed off in the direction of the bathroom.

My heart sunk. Was my body that unattractive? I grabbed my coat and left without saying anything.

I drove home fighting back tears of both disappointment and sadness.

Right when I got home my cellphone rang. It was Derrick. I considered answering but decided against it as I laid in bed.

Maybe I should have waited like he said.

Rena had never steered me wrong though.

I sat up in bed and called her. No answer. Not even a voicemail.

I sighed and left my room running to her house.

When I got there I noticed her parents weren't home so I just walked in. All of the lights were off except one. Slowly and quietly I walked to it. "Rena? Is that you?"

Then I heard something creak.

I went to the light and gasped in surprise.

"Fuck me harder, oh yes. Ah Collin!" Rena was on all fours while her boyfriend pounded into her.

It was weird. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. It was so erotic and my body started feeling hot like never before.

I stood there a moment longer before realizing that I was being a total creeper. I walked off fast and ran back home. When I got home I was out of breath and tired. All I wanted was to sleep.

When I got upstairs to my room I checked my phone. There were five new voicemails. I sighed before getting in bed and listening.

"Benn, I don't know what to do. She looked so fucking sexy tonight but I couldn't do it."

"Well why not?"

"I don't think I'm ready yet. Well my body is, but I don't want to corrupt her or not do good or mess everything up."

"Dude, are you fucking stupid? I know you that you read my magazines so you have no excuse."

"It went up, man. All I did was run into the bathroom to hide it."

"Well Rose could've taken care of it plus you could take care of her if you know what I mean."

"Well what if she doesn't want to have sex and wants to stop in the middle of it?"

"Stop the 'what if' shit. Just man up and bone her."

"Okay how do I even start? She left my place earlier and wont answer her phone."

"Go bring her flowers or some shit. Then take her somewhere romantic and then go somewhere private and make the move. Go from there."

Derrick sighed. "Alright I'll try tomorrow night."

"Oh and one more thing."

"What?"

"Make her scream."

"Benn!"

"Hey, did you know you were making a voicemail to her phone?"

"What?! Oh shit!"

Then the last voicemail ended.

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe I'm on a roll. Sort of. Oh and thank you so much for the comment (: you know who you are. I'm officially joining your fan club. Fans are my true inspiration along with the stories in my heart <3 Let me know what you think silent readers? Maybe? Okay no. Meh.
-Love Amaya