Status: Just started. Hopefully this goes well... Comment if you want.

Sick

Frank is both bulimic and anorexic. He is abused by his boyfriend, Seth, and he's afraid of losing him so he does everything Seth tells him to do. He doesn't realize that what Seth does to him isn't a part of a healthy relationship. He doesn't have much contact with anyone else, including his mother. This worries Linda, ever since he started going out with Seth, he rarely talks to her anymore and he doesn't even call her 'mom'. Without realizing it, his eating disorder is starting to make him sick.

Gerard is a new kid who loves coffee and anything to do with sugar. He's a bit on the heavy side and lost his kid brother, Mikey, a year ago to anorexia. He hates seeing bones that are unnecessary to see, like ribs, for example. He's gay and he got bullied for it at his last school. He moved to Belleville High in hope for a chance to make friends and to meet someone special.

When Gerard first meets Frank he immediately hates him for two reasons; One, he's not very talkative and seems kind of rude and two, he can see all of Frank's bones.

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own ANY of the CHARACTERS. I ONLY OWN the PLOT. It came from MY MIND, do NOT STEAL!
  1. Prologue
    June 11, 2012
  2. One.
    September 5, 2012
  3. Two.
    October 18, 2012