Status: Just started. Hopefully this goes well... Comment if you want.

Sick

Two.

"I'm Seth, by the way!" He said with a broad smile on his face.

"Er, hey. I'm Frank. Frank Iero. This is. . . this is Ray." I said, Ray's name disappearing from my mind for a split second.

"It's nice to meet you." He grinned

"Same." Ray said

"What's your schedule?" I asked, curiously.

"Eh, here." He said, handing me his schedule. I stood there skimming it, Ray leaned closer to me, reading it over my shoulder.

"You have math first, neither me or Ray has that first. Although, you have it a few classes down from ours, so we can still show you where to go. Hah, I don't think we have any classes together. . . How about you, Ray?"

"Hm, I dunno. I think we only have gym together, the only class you don't have with me, Frank." Wow, isn't that fucking ironic?

"Oh, cool." I replied

"So, you wanna sit with us at lunch?" Ray asked, Thanks for talking to me about this first. . . and if I don't want him at our table?

"Oh my god, that would be so cool of you guys!" He exclaimed

"Okay, awesome." Ray grinned

"Are you sure it's okay?" He asked looking at both of us, but his eyes were more on me than anything.

"Of course! We invited you!" Ray said, Thank you again for speaking with me first, Raymond. Seth then nodded, but continued to stare at me, as if to be asking if it were okay.

"Yeah, that would be cool." I added weakly.

It's not that I had any problem with him. I don't really know but, it the fact that I had no say, bothered me. It's as if it were only Ray's table and he controlled who was to sit there, It bothers me to not have a sense of control. Without it, it felt as if I were spiraling down, out of control, it's petrifying, really. It's like having an phobia of dirty places or objects and then being thrown into a dirty room with the door locked behind you. So, it's not that I have anything against Seth, he's adorable, I'm just pissed that Ray didn't give me any say.

"So," Seth said, "You're gay, huh?"

Why was he suddenly asking this? Is he even gay? Did he just say that earlier to mock me? Is he mocking me now?

"Yeah, I am," I said, my voice monotonous, "Is there a problem?" I quickly added

"No, silly!" He exclaimed, "As I told you earlier, I'm gay, too." He said, suddenly sounding extremely flamboyant.

"Good for you," I said, "So I'm gonna go now. . . Bye, Ray. Seth." I dismissed myself before walking briskly away, hoping my anger was well-hidden. I don't believe him.

I doubt he's gay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Er, hello there, readers that don't comment, and thank you to those who have commented. ;) Haha, I'm kidding, I really don't mind if you don't comment, I actually really surprised that I have 11 comments (although some are repeated) and that I have 12 recommendations O_O

Okay, so I'm super sorry that I didn't update sooner, it's just that school started not long after I posted chapter one and then I lost inspiration to write anything and I also have to do a science project and write a research paper, so that also stopped me from updating. Thankfully, I randomly got inspired and I managed to write this shitty chapter. XD I'm so sorry that it sucks but at least I posted something, right?

Thanks for wasting your time reading this.

~Pansy XO