Status: Complete

Those Nights Kept Me Alive

"Safe Sex Sucks!"

I stared at the clock above the chalk board while biting my lip. Only three more minutes and school would be out for summer vacation. Those three minutes were starting to feel like forever though, as i listened to my teacher ramble on and on about the importance of safe sex during summer vacation. I have no clue why he`s talking about safe sex, he isn`t the sex ed teacher! But i guess he doesn`t want students coming back pregnant.

"Safe sex sucks!" My friend, Max Green, screamed as the bell rang. Of course the whole class, besides the teach, burst out laughing. Max was crazy and a complete dork. He loved shouting crazy things in class when something serious was going on. But that got him stuck with a lot of detention, though he doesn`t really care. Max is the kind of guy-like all my friends-that doesn`t give a fuck about school, he`d rather be asleep or playing music than be in school. I don`t blame him ether.

I stood up and put my things in my bag and watched Max do the same. When he was done he walked over to me, pecked my lips then grabbed my hand and lead me out of the class room.

No i`m not dating Max. He just kisses everybody, even our guy friends. And yes, he is straight, he`s just that crazy.

"Let`s find the guys," Max said as he pulled me down the crowed hall way.

We found the guys in minutes, getting things out of their lockers. They all looked pretty excited too. "Hey bitches!" Max screamed as we walked up to them, this caused them all to jump and Monte Money to say, "Oh god! What the fuck man? You scared me." Max just grinned at him, "God can`t save you from me." I couldn`t help but roll my eyes at that. Did i mention Max was crazy?

"Hey Candi," My friend, Ronnie Radke, said as he gave me a hug and pecked my lips. He does the same thing as Max, though he mostly just does that with me. Monte rarely does it, while Robert Ortiz and Omar Espinosa never do it. Out of all my five friends Robert and Omar are the most like brothers. Though Omar has a habit of kissing my cheek while Robert has a habit of kissing my forehead.

Honestly out of all of us Robert and Omar are the more responcable of our group, especially Omar. Iv`e known all of them since i was fourteen. I met Monte first then he introduced me to the rest of the guys. We`ve all been friend ever since my first day of school. And now we`re seniors in high school, ready to go out and get the band started. Well not me, considering i`m not in the band, just the guys are. But i plan on going on tours with them and going to collage online. Before i met everyone i planned on going off to collage, but now i can`t bare the thought of being away from them for so long.

I`m Jasmine Everson, by the way. But my friends call me Candi, Ronnie actually came up with the nickname the day we met. He said i was sweet as candy and well...the name just...stuck. All the guys have a nickname for me, but the one Ronnie came up with is the most used.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" Monte asked, taking my hand and lacying our fingers together. Just to be clear, i`m not dating any of the guys. They`re just affectionate to me in their own ways. Though it probably has to do with the fact i`m a girl. But i honestly don`t care. The affection is nice sometimes. "The usual?" I asked, laying my head on his shoulder. He smiled and nodded, "That sounds perfect."

"So um..what`s with the dress?" Robert asked as we walked out of the school. I glared at him then watched Max and Ronnie light a cigarette. "Its not my fault. My mom made me wear it."

Robert laughed again. "Seriously?" "Fuck you," I grumbled, flipping him off. "Oh you wish." I wrinkled my nose. "Ew!" The guys laughed. "She doesn`t want to do you, dude. She wants to do me," Max said, grinning and blowing smoke out of his mouth. I smirked at him. "Keep thinking that Max." He just kept grinning at me. "Nah man, we all know she wants to fuck Monte. And we all know Monte wants to fuck her," Ronnie said, smirking. "WHAT?!?" Monte and myself screamed in unsion.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had this up before but it ended up being taken down when Mibba crashed. I was going to put it back up again then Mibba changed the layout so i had to try and figure all that out, though i still haven`t figured it out completely. Anyway, i am happy to finally get this story back up. And hopefully if everyone likes it i will update again. Oh and this is kind of what i pictured as Candi`s dress.