Status: Complete

Those Nights Kept Me Alive

"Or They Just Haven`t Found Something To Fight About Yet."

I hummed softly along with the song on the radio as Monte pull up to the beach. We took our shoes off and got out of the car. I went over to Monte and grabbed his hand, leading him from the car and out onto the sand. He smiled at me and we made our way to the water.

I got into the water and stopped when it was at my ankles. I looked back at Monte and waited for him as he rolled up his jeans to his knees, so his pants wouldn`t get wet. Once he rolled his jeans up he walked over to me and took my hand, slowly walking into the water with me.

We waded in the water till it was just bellow our knee`s. I swung our hands back and forth as we looked out at the water. This was relaxing and exactly what i need. Iv`e been stressed because of the constant fighting of my parents and because of school. Thankfully that`s all over, well the latter is anyway.

"What do you want to do after this?" Monte asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Your place I guess. Unless you have a better idea." He shook his head, "No. My place sounds fine." I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

About two hours later we decided to leave the beach and started driving. After driving for almost
an hour we ended up at the movie rental store, down the street from where we lived. Thankfully we both had enough money to rent five movies. We ended up getting four horror moves and one romantic movie.

After we got the movies we went to his house, where his mother greeted us at the door. "Hello Sweetheart," MS. Money said as she pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged her back then let her hug Monte. MS. Money is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. And she`s a great cook, even for a Vegan.

"Have you heard my parents fighting today?" I asked as I followed MS. Money into the kitchen while Monte went up to his room to get everything set up for our movie night. "I actually haven`t, maybe that`s a good sign." I nodded a bit at her words, "Or they just haven`t found something to fight about yet," I mumbled while hugging her again.

"That could be it too," She said softly as she hugged me back, stroking my hair. This woman has been more of a mother to me than my own mother ever has, she has been since the day I met her. "How about you go have your movie night with Monte and I`ll call your parents, and let them know you`ll be staying here tonight?" I smiled up at her, "That would be amazing, thank you MS. Money." She smiled and nodded, "Now go up there before Monte gets worried or something." I laughed and nodded, leaving the kitchen to go up to his room.

"Monte, what do you think of me staying the night?" I asked as I walked into his room, sitting next to him on his bed. "I wouldn`t mind," Monte said as he pressed play on the remote to the DVD player, then pulled a blanket over us. I smiled and snuggled up to him, laying my head on his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his lap.

Half way through the movie MS. Money walked into the room with dinner: Vegan mac and cheese with hotdogs choped up. I never liked Vegan food before i met the Money`s, but with the way Ms. Money cooks its hard not to like it.

Monte and myself ate as we watched the movie, still curled up under the blanket. After we finished eating Monte put our empty bowls on his night stand, then we started cuddling again.
Almost every time I came over we ended up cuddling; and i admit, I loved it. I`m not really sure why I love cuddling with Monte, I just do. Iv`e even tried cuddling with the other guys, its just not the same though.

"Monte?" I asked softly, breaking my gaze from the t.v. to look up at him.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." He looked down at me and smiled, kissing my forehead. "I love you too." I smiled and looked back at the t.v. Half way through the second horror movie my cell phone rang, causing Monte and myself to jump, nearly falling off the bed. I smiled apoligetically at him then grabbed my phone from the nightstand, groaning when i saw it was my mom calling. I turned my phone off then sat it back on the night stand, cuddling back into Monte`s chest.

"Hey, Candi?"

"Yeah?" I asked, looking back up at Monte. He bit his lip and looked down at me. I could tell by the look on his face he was trying to decide something, what it was i don`t know. That is, untill he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. To say I was shocked my his actions is an understatement. But for some reason I found myself slowly kissing him back.

We kissed for a few more minutes then pulled apart and looked into each others eyes, sounds cliche` i know. "Candi?" Monte asked softly, breaking the silence that fell between us.

"Yeah?"

"What does this make us?" I shrugged and broke away from his eyes. "I don`t know what this makes us, Monte." I bit my lip and let my eyes look around his room then looked back at him.

"What do you want this to make us?" He bit his lip and answered, hesitation in his voice, "I want it to make us a couple." I looked at him in shock for a minute then grinned, moving closer and kissed him quickly then looked up at him. "Ask me."

Monte grinned and pecked my lips. "Be my girlfriend?" I nodded and kissed him, compleyely forgetting about the horror movie we were watching. I groaned and broke the kiss, a realization coming to mind. "How are we going to tell the guys?" He groaned as well and pulled me closer. "I have no idea."

I sighed and cuddled up to him. I wasn`t sure how the guys would take the news of Monte and myself being together. I`m not sure if they would be happy or not. And i didn`t exactly want to find out ether.

"How about we tell them in the morning?" I nodded, cuddling up to him. "That sounds good to me," I said as i looked up at him. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead. He gently pushed on my hips and i got off him, knowing that as his signal to get up. He grabbed the remote to the DVD player and turned the volume down so you coulf barely hear it. Then he got off the bed and went over to his radio, turnining it on and messing with the volume.

I smiled, knowing Monte almost never changed the radio station. After fixing the volume so you could hear it just over the t.v. he crawled back into bed with me. He pulled the blankets back over us and pulled me close. Right now I didn`t have to worry what others thought of our new relationship. For tonight all i had to worry about was falling asleep to soon while cuddling with Monte.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally the last chapter. I`m sorry it took so long to post. It was hard to write for a few reasons. But mostly because it was the last chapter and those aren`t really fun to write. Thank you to everyone who read, commented and recommended this story. It means a lot. I never thought this story was all that good so i`m happy that people liked it. Also, i`m pretty sure there are no beaches in Nevada, but in this story there are. :)