Sequel: Wild & Young
Status: Back from hiatus

Loverboy

1. Hell had you by the throat.

"And here is the studio where the boys record everything. Obviously." Jayne said, looking down at Gemma. She clucked her tongue nervously, something Gemma noticed she'd been doing since they started the office tour. It wasn't exactly helping Gemma's nerves either about starting this new job. And to say Gemma was nervous would be an understatement.

You would be nervous if you basically uprooted your life like Gemma. Gemma was originally from the US trying to lead a normal life. She was a model for Maxim struggling to break through into couture. After a string of failed relationships and go sees, Gemma felt it time for a change. Still not knowing how she managed it, Gemma landed a job as the new assistant manager to British-Irish boy group, The Wanted. She gladly moved to England, ready to start her new life. Never mind the fact that she knew next to nothing about The Wanted, her biggest concern right now was trying to portray a confidence she wasn't sure she had due to the amount of butterflies swarming through her entire body.

Gemma twisted the solid feather ring around her finger, a habit she had developed when nervous. "Yes, they're almost done." Jayne said, referring to the five guys that were on the other side of the sound proof glass. Gemma nodded, looking around. Her eyes landed one of the boys singing, slightly shorter than the rest with bushy eyebrows and a hat thrown lopsided on his head. His eyes connected with Gemma's and he smiled, looking away immediately. What he lacked in height he made up for in his big voice. Though Gemma couldn't talk, what with her 5'2" frame. "They're hard to keep up with, but sweet boys. Really." Jayne said, bringing her out of her thoughts.

The Wanted consisted of five, vocally talented guys: Max, Tom, Jay, Siva, and Nathan. They were already a household name in Great Britain and well on their way to fame in America. Currently they were in the midst of working and tweaking out the details of their second album.

Gemma smiled and nodded as the sound board technician spoke into the microphone to the guys, "That was good for today guys. Why don't you come on out? I think Jayne has someone new for you to meet." Jayne thanked him and the guys came bounding out of the small recording room.

"Hey boys." Jayne smiled at the boys who in return gave their various greetings. "I'd like you all to meet Gemma--"

"A new contest winner?" The guy with shaved head asked.

"I think I like this contest." Said another, his eyes looking Gemma up and down with a smile.

"Our new assistant manager." Jayne said, giving the two a stern look.

The two boys straightened up instantly, the one with the shaved head cleared his throat and held out his hand. "Sorry about that." He started. "I'm Max."

"It's alright." Gemma laughed lightly, shaking his hand. She went around shaking each of their hands briefly catching names.

"I'm Nathan." The guy Gemma had stared at in the booth said, shaking her hand gently. His voice deep, catching Gemma off guard.

"It's nice to meet you." She said. She looked around at them. "All of you."

"How long have you been in for?" Tom asked.

"About three days so far."

"So then you need someone to take you out." Tom continued. "Let us be those lads." He put his hand to his chest and bowed like a gentlemen.

"Well how could I refuse a request like that?" She chuckled, pleased that this wasn't as awkward a situation as she expected.

"Great!" Siva smiled. "So tonight then? We can send a car, ya?"

"That'd be great, thanks." Gemma smiled.

"It's settled then." Tom clapped his hands together excitedly.

Tonight would be something, that was for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gemma's outfit

So Nathan Sykes is my newest obsession. I have big plans for story.
I hope you all like.

Comment/subscribe, ya?