Sequel: Wild & Young
Status: Back from hiatus

Loverboy

11. Don’t you feel bad

If there was one difference between American women and British women that stuck out more in Nathan's mind at the current moment, it was that American women danced much, much dirtier. It could possibly have been the alcohol Kelsey kept giving Gemma, she had lost count around the sixth shot, but Gemma felt looser, freer. The stress she was under pushed to the far back of her mind. Tonight was about letting go and forgetting their problems. Nathan's suggestion had been just what she needed, what they all needed.

"Not sure I can take much longer." Tom commented, taking a swig of his beer. He and the guys had been watching Kelsey and Gemma dance together for the past hour and to their dismay there wouldn't be an lesbian experiences to watch.

"It could happen." Max said, still watching the two girls hopefully. Nathan laughed at the guys and looked back over at the girls.

Tom jumped up and finished off the rest his beer. "I'm going in mate." Tom said, walking out and moving towards Kelsey's direction. The girls banded closer together once they saw Tom coming closer, which only entertained both his and the rest of the guys' dirty fantasies. Tom shook his head and squeezed his way between them. Knowing it was Gemma's night, Tom tried to include her by grinding aginst both of them only causing both of them to laugh.

Gemma shook her head, a smile spread across her face. She excused herself from the dance floor, which went unnoticed by the couple and walked back over to her group.

"Having fun?" Hennessey asked. She handed Gemma another shot, glad to see her relaxed and smiling. She had been so stressed lately. Gemma nodded and they both down their shots.

Gemma looked around and saw Nathan looking at her. She downed another shot, ignoring the rush it sent through her body, and made her way over to him. She was tipsy, but didn't show it. She knew how to maintain her class when inebriated.

Nathan swallowed the lump in the back of his throat. Despite the alcohol flowing through his bloodstream, she was still making him nervous. He quickly finished his beer only to have the bartender give him a refill. Gemma smiled and took it before he had time to notice and chugged it, leaving him impressed.

"Dance with me!" She grabbed his hand and yanked him on the dance floor. Nathan couldn't protest, but instead followed her out obediently. After watching the way she worked the floor with Kelsey, he couldn't deny that he wanted her even more now.

Gemma lazily draped an arm around his neck as he instinctively grabbed her waist. Her hips swayed to the slowing tempo, taking control with Nathan following her lead. His heartbeat sped up the closer their bodies came, moving in rhythm together.

Nathan bit his lip as he watched the sweat glisten down her neck. He could feel himself growing harder and hoped that she couldn't as she grinded closer into him. She smiled pleased with herself. Any other time she would stop herself, but dammit, she was drunk, having fun, and becoming more turned on by the second.

"Let's go." She said seductively, her breath hot on his ear. Lust filling both their eyes, he grabbed her hand and led her out of the sea of sweaty, drunken bodies.

Her fingers fumbled with the keys to her door before finally unlocking it and leading him to her room. So many thoughts were swirling in Nathan’s head. Did anyone see them leave? Should they let someone know? Should he stop before it gets too far? Neither one was in their sound mind. Her fingers fumbled with the keys to unlock her door before finally unlocking it and leading him to her room.

But everything went out of his head as soon as she crashed her lips on to his. He couldn’t deny wanting this for so long. His hand wrapped around the back of her neck, pulling her closer while his other hand slid up her dress playing with the hem of her panties. The tingly sensation his hands were leaving on her body was driving Gemma crazy. Normally she would never mix business with pleasure, but she wanted Nathan. And she wanted him bad.

It occurred to her that maybe she should pump the brakes. But it was almost like her body was working instinctively and she couldn’t concentrate long enough to pull herself together. She knew she would regret this in the morning. But drunk Gemma could only do, not think. She pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. Tomorrow this would be sober Gemma’s problem. But for now, she was going to enjoy being in the moment.