Sequel: Royal Blood
Status: Isn't this going to be fun?

In My Blood

Just More Information

I wake up with Cain still asleep at my side. I look to see that Gabe is now sitting in front of me. I reach out to him. I want him to explain more of the commandant en second thing. Even though I know I have heard a million times.

The commandant en second is your mate. His orders are to be taken unless you say otherwise. He is the one to help you control the clan. Some clans have two commandant en seconds usually because the clan is really big. Sometimes the queen gets attached to two of the members. But I know that your commandant en second is sleeping right next to you at this very moment. Gabe always has this way of explaining things to me that I understand immediately.

Okay, so the commandant en second is basically my mate? I feel almost shocked about this, but I’m not too bothered by it. And how do you know that it is Cain here?

Yeah, basically. Cain is always having you in his arms, is he not? Are you the most comfortable there? Simple questions like that will tell you that he is your mate. Gabe smiles at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just something to add to the story nothing important.
Okay the next chapter I will be writing from scratch. I finally got caught up with where I left off at so be expecting something good hopefully.
Tell me what you think.