Sequel: Royal Blood
Status: Isn't this going to be fun?

In My Blood

Forgiveness

When I get back to the apartment, Cain is still locked up in the bedroom. I throw the book in my purse. I go and sit next to the door. "Cain, I'm sorry," I call through the door. "I shouldn't have pushed like I did."

He doesn't reply. I can't hear anything on the other side except for quiet breathing. Cain, I'm sorry. I know I'm a terrible person I project to the quiet apartment. I feel like I am about to cry.

I curl up in a ball-like position against the wall beside the door. I sit there and think about how I should have done things differently. I am such a child. Here I am almost crying for something that I should have been more mature about. Sure, it needs to be done, but not the way I did it. I should have waited before.

"Hey, you're not a terrible person," Cain says standing above me. "I'm just touchy about that subject. You are the only one who knows about that. The rest of the clan doesn't even know about her."

I look up at him. I don't say anything. I just stare up at him. I watch as he bends down and picks me up. He carries me to the bed. He puts me under the covers and climbs in after me. He comes closer to me and kisses me. I kiss him back with the same tenderness that he is giving me. He deepens the kiss by licking my lower lip. I let him in, and we begin to fight for dominance. He wins when he gets on top of me grabbing onto my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck.

He starts to kiss my neck and slip his hands under my shirt. He stoops at my breast. He gently squeezes them. He then pulls the shirt over my head and tossing it aside. I look at him waiting for him to do the same to his shirt. I pull at the bottom of it so he gets the idea. He allows me to pull it off.

Everything becomes heated when all of our clothes come off. When he finally enters me, I feel overwhelmed with pleasure.

***

We lay in the dark cuddling up to each other. I figure that I shouldn't tell him about my little adventure just yet. I will tell him soon though.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a bit awkward to right to be honest. I almost didn't write it.
Tell me what you think.

Go join this contest:
Fifteen Rock Songs