Sequel: Royal Blood
Status: Isn't this going to be fun?

In My Blood

In My Blood

"I probably should have," he answers. He is holding something in his hands. I look at it and then at him. "Paint cans. We are going to paint that room another color. You are right. I should move on. That room is only holding me down."

"Here, I'll take it to the room," I say, taking the cans and bags of other paint supplies and set in the middle of the room. I bend down and grab the books that I have thrown in there on the floor. I start to back into the living room when I hear Cain and Alex talking.

"Ashton is here," Alex says quietly trying to make a scene. "You know if he is here, then that means she is here as well."

"Maybe he left. Remember we didn't see him at the council meeting." Cain sounds unsure about this.

I know that I shouldn't eavesdrop them talking. It's rude, but I need to know what is going on. Cain and Alex don't like telling me something unless I pry into it. They are sweethearts, and I care about them. They need to learn to keep me in on this too.

"She did it, so Nichole won't recognize him. She is smarter than you think. She is going to keep her title as Royal Clan, and she won't stop at nothing to keep it that way. She is a power-hungry queen. A new official clan is formed. What does she do? She will show them their place." Alex gets more worried by the second. "Ashton is her commandant en second. He is going to obey her."

"Okay, let's just drop this subject for now." Cain says calmly. I walk into the living room. He looks over at me and gives me a weak smile.

"I'm going to go set these in the bedroom," I say, making my way to the room itself. Once I get in there, I shut the door. I go and sit on the bed. Who is she? I think I have an idea, but I'm not positive about what it is. Royal Clan? What's that? Oh, I'll talk to Gabriel. He'll tell me something. More than what these two will.

Alex comes into the room. He leans down and kisses me on the forehead. "I'll see you soon," he says, smiling down at me.

"Yeah, see ya soon," I respond as he walks through the bedroom door. I can hear Cain moving around in the other room. I don't know what to do actually. Cain is the commandant en second in this clan, but he is the most protective guy I have ever met.

I'll find out what is going on. I will do my best to do what it takes to survive. I will be the one who came out victorious. After all it is in my blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter for this one. The next one will be up in a little bit called Royal Blood.
Tell me what you think about this.