Sequel: Royal Blood
Status: Isn't this going to be fun?

In My Blood

Memories

“Nichole, get back here,” my mom yells out at me. She tries to run after me in her high heels. She eventually has to slow down to take off her shoes to get me. She tries to run, but she doesn’t know where I went. She can hear my laughter coming from someplace near her.

I laugh silently and go into the ice cream shop. I go up to the cash register waiting for her to follow me in. She walks by the front windows looking in to see me standing there in front of the ice cream. She walks in, looking right at me. She looks furious. I smile sweetly at her, hoping that will calm her down.

I never understood how she can be so mad at me for doing things like this. She should have known that I was playing with her and that I was just a little kid. She bought me a small, chocolate ice cream cone. She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the store. I looked at it like it was the last time will ever get ice cream. Which it was until I turn sixteen and got my first car.

She never got ice cream for me ever again. She got it for my sisters every time they went near the place without me. I guess it was my punishment for running in there without her permission.

My mom always had this hateful way to punish you if you did one small thing wrong. With that being said, she would always yell at my dad to do something right which he did do it right, just not her way. It was her way or the highway, and that never changed through the years. She always had to be the one that was right. She was strict and hateful towards my dad especially. She would also always try to find away to punish me as much as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is a bit short I know. I do apologize for that. I just didn't have much planned for the flashback.
Don't be silent.