Sequel: Royal Blood
Status: Isn't this going to be fun?

In My Blood

Unwanted Man

We eventually find a place to eat. It is a little hamburger place in a small town that I never got the name of. Everyone decides to walk around for a little bit before getting back in the car. I stand outside the van with some sunglasses on.

It surprised me at first that clan vampires can go out in the sun. Most vampires can’t, but clan vampires don’t feed off human blood. Something in human blood makes it to where other vampires can’t go into the sunlight. Since clan vampires drink the queen’s blood which is from the same breed of vampires, I can go into the sunlight and appear normal. My eyes will be sensitive to the sun for a few months because I haven’t really feed on one of them yet.

I stand leaning against the van. They had gone inside the gas station to get snacks and such. I didn’t want to stay in there for very long so I came back. I zone out for a little bit until I hear a guy standing beside me talk.

“Hey, pretty girl.” The tall man looks down at me with a wicked grin. “Wanna go for a ride with me?”

“I would rather not,” I say calmly. I look at him. He has dirty hair which was graying up a little on the sides. He smells like alcohol. His shirt is stained from oil from a car. His pants aren’t in any better shape. They have a hole ripped in the knee.

“Oh, come on. I can show you how to have some fun and loosen up a bit,” he says, putting his hands on the van on either side of me so that I can’t escape.

“I don’t need you for that, little boy,” I answer back. I am desperately trying to find a way to escape from him. I can feel the boys’ presence in the store.

“I can assure you that I am not little,” the man smirks, pushing up against me. He is trying to show me how big he is.

Help! I cry out to whoever was listening. I reach out with my mind to see if any of them heard my cry.

I begin to panic a little. I should scream or cry out loud for everyone to hear, but I can’t speak. All I can do is screaming in my head to the others. I want to know why no one is seeing this. I realize that the only people that are around are in the gas station, and we are at the gas pumps on the side of the building where there aren’t any windows. Well, isn’t this just great? Just my luck!

The man continues to press his body into mine. I squirm underneath his body. I try to fight him off.

“Oh, you aren’t going anywhere, sweet thing,” he laughs. His nasty breath blowing into my face. I almost want to puke up my lunch.

“Oh, she will be going away from you that you can count on,” a familiar voice says demandingly. I can’t see over the body to see who it is. “You will step away from her, and you won’t be hurt that bad.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Part one of this part. I wrote this part a while back, and it is really long.
Don't be silent readers.