Sequel: Royal Blood
Status: Isn't this going to be fun?

In My Blood

Much Needed Saving

“And if I don’t, city boy?” he looks over his shoulder. He acts as if he is doing nothing wrong whatsoever. I still try to writhe free from his grasp.

“You have to face six guys who would love to rip you limb from limb for just looking at her,” another voice says with the same amount of venom.

The man still doesn’t move from me. “Don’t worry, darling. They won’t do it,” he laughs again. The man is still acting as if he has do nothing wrong to anybody.

“Oh, we won’t?” Cain’s face appears beside the man. “You don’t believe us?” Cain grabs the man’s shoulder and pulls him roughly away from me. Cain punches him in the face. The man drops to the ground blood running down his face. He tries to rub the blood away from his face. He looks up at Cain waiting for more.

Alex comes up the guy at the ground and kicks him with a power that nearly threw the person across the parking lot if it hadn’t been for the gas pump. Alex supported his weight on his ankles when he went to eye level with the man. “Don’t ever look at her. Don’t talk to her. Don’t think about her. And do not ever touch her again.” Alex is furious. Alex stands up straight and kicks the guy again in the gut before walking away from him. Alex doesn’t look back. He stands near me with his arm protectively around my waist.

“Let’s go,” Jett says, heading over the van. He comes up to me and pulls me into a hug and away from Alex’s grip on my waist. I hold onto him for quick moment.

“Why?” Dillion asks venomously. “He deserves to get beaten for what he tried to do.”

“Because he is nearly dead now,” Danny says. “It will only take a minute or more. You can thank Alex and Cain for that.”

I let go of Jett. I look over to Alex and Cain fuming about the situation. They look completely scaring. I almost don’t want to go near them, but deep down I know that they won’t hurt me.

“Cain,” I say almost too quiet. He turns to look at me. His face which is filled with anger quickly turns softer when he looks at me. It is almost like he hadn't just punched the man if hadn’t been for the fact that the man is still on the ground. “We need to go now.”

He nods and heads over to the van opens the side door. He helps me up first and follows me into the first couch seat. Alex and Jett go in the front with Alex driving and Jett in the passenger’s side. The rest of them jump into the back. I try to relax a bit, but failing. I don’t feel like I can relax. I feel dirty after having that stranger touch me like he did. I don’t feel right. Something about me feels completely wrong.

“What’s wrong?” Cain asks noticing my discomfort.

“I don’t know. I just can’t relax after the guy touched me. I feel dirty and violated,” I answer truthfully. I look at him, waiting for his response.

“Don’t worry about it. He was just a nasty old man. We won’t ever let that happen to you again,” he assures me. He kisses my forehead softly. He has his hand placed behind my neck which moves down my back and stopping at my waist.

“I say that someone stays with her at all times,” Alex suggested. He expects everyone to agree which they did. I don’t think that they would disagree with that anyways.

“She will never be left without a guard,” Dillion says in the seat behind us. “That is for sure.”

Cain nods in agreement. He puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer towards him. He doesn’t say anything after that. I nearly laugh at the face he made.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well isn't the clan boys just perfect?
Don't be silent readers!