Status: i Am Really Happy When I write And i Am So Glad That You Just Love To Read As Much As I Do So This Story is Dedicated To The People That Like To Read I Love You Guys

Complex Heart

I Made A New Friend. Ch 3

We got all our box's out and put then on the curb.The appointment's was white and big bricked it looked pretty nice and modern. Nat what is thr room number we live seventy nine i replyd back. Ally it's room 34B" "Thank's Nat i'm going to look for it you dont mind talking the boxes up do you? right when i was about to tell her to not leave me here with boxes she left. "Great now i am going to have take all these boxes up to our room with no that's awesome" i mumbled to my self. I stacked each box i got out of the car on top of each other. Then as i was putting the last box on the top all the others. A voice from the entrance of the apartment building asked me if i need help. "Yes please that would be really helpful." This guy had brown hair bule eyes red and black plaid shirt on black skinny jeans high top nikes with a smile on his face who was walking up to help me said. Hey i'm Jordan I shook his hand Natalia" 'Nice to met you Natalia Same here Jordan" We both smiled for a miunt till he broke the silence. "So where are you from? he ask me as he held the door for me. "Thank you No prob" with a smile on my face i told him. From Joplin Missouri but you might not know where that is from" I told Jordan in a shy tone hoping to god he would no where Joplin is at. "Haha" he laughed then looked at at we where still walking to the elevator. "I have a best friend who is from there" my face looked shocked to hear Jordan had a friend from Joplin "Really? "Yeah one more thing? "Yes Jordan looked confused when i asked him. "Where is your apartment at? We had made it to the elevator and i still didn't tell him where me and Jordan were going it must have been the road getting to me. I smiled at Jordan "My apparent number is 34B" Jordan chuckled Well i guess that makes us next door neighbors" That's so cool "what's your number? I blushed i mean you're apartment number! Haha it's cool 35B" we got out the elevator and walked to our hall holding the boxes in arms talking. "Thank you Jordan" "It was nothing" i hugged him before i walked in with the boxes and waved good bye to him. Alison was all ready in her room when i walked in it was way bigger than i thought it would be. The living room had nice wooden floor with kick ass fire place/ The kitchen was a little small but me and Allison didn't care much about cooking so it was all good. I walked into my room it was pretty big and good enough room for me to practice some singing when i get bored. It took me and ally five hours to set up everything in our apartment but we did it. "Ally i mumbled and yawned at the same time i'm going to bed" "Okay night Nat! she grind at me as i left her still watching T.V.i quickly got dressed into my PJ's brushed my teeth and ran to my bed excused form the day "Oh sweet i'm going to work tomorrow" i said sarcastically as i started to drifted into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys di you like Chapter 3 sorry if it sucks i am kinda new to this please if you like this comment or subscribe I love you guys A lot Love April