‹ Prequel: Monster in Your Head
Status: Active

Venom in Your Veins

Fight

I tried so hard to stop falling for Brian again so I've been hanging with Ronnie and and Lila for the last few weeks. Yet as I tried to grow even closer to Ronnie, Angela has gotten under my skin. She's been trying so hard to get me away from Ronnie.

"Have a good day of school." Michelle says as I get out of the truck.

"Yea," I say shutting the door. I still was writing to Brian, but I don't want Michelle to know. She'd probably kill me or him.

"Hey, Miranda." Lila said from our spot on the wall.

"Hey, have you seen Ronnie yet?" I ask searching.

"Why? So that you can swap spit with him before breakfast." Lila chuckled.

"No, I gotta make sure Angela hasn't tried to stick her tongue anywhere near him." I say.

My eyes were covered and lips were by my ear.
"Guess who?"

His voice sends a tingle down my spine and a smile to my face.
"Ronnie."

"Darn, you're right." He moves his hands and turns me around. We kiss and I hear Lila gag.

"Oh stop it. Where's Shaun, so that we can gag at you guys?" I ask once Ronnie and I pull apart.

"He's getting us some coffee..." Lila trailed smiling.

"The school doors haven't even opened yet and I've been disgusted." Angela sneered.

"Angela, don't you ever take a sick day? Or just get hit by a bus?" I ask. Lila and Ronnie laugh as I smirk.

Angela glared then the doors opened.
"I'll deal with you later."

Her and her friends flipped their hair and walked into the building.

~~~~~~

By lunch, Ronnie and I had been trying to plan our one year anniversary this weekend. That meant I had to stay on good terms with Michelle for the rest of the week.

"So did you want to go out somewhere for dinner?" Ronnie asked as I exit the lunch line.

"Anywhere that doesn't use heavy spices." I say.

"Oh, so you don't like spices, huh?" Angela said picking up the pepper and pouring it all over my lunch.

My jaw dropped and I sighed.

"Don't worry, you can have some of my lunch." Ronnie said as I threw my lunch away.

I smile.
"Thanks, Ronnie."

We sat down at a table with Lila and Dean, and started eating.

"Where's your food?" Lila asked.

"The bitch put pepper all over it." I said as Ronnie gave me half of his sandwich.

"Speaking of the bitch..." Lila said looking behind me.

"I'm sorry, Miranda. I shouldn't have poured pepper on your food." she said as her smile turned evil. "I meant to pour it on your head!" As she said it, I had pepper on her head.

"You fucking bitch!" I scream.

"What are you gonna do about it, pansy?" She laughed.
I got up in a split second and pushed her. She pushed back then fists were thrown as I went into a blind rage. Next thing I know, we were being pulled apart and dragged to the office.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a while, but I had 2 different directions I wanted to take this story and my phone deleted the draft I had. So I went this direction and the story will hopefully turn out as planned.
Thanks for reading, as always.
-- <3 Domie