Status: It may contain swear words and homosexuals. If you do not like those then please don't read and flame me. If you DO like it then please comment, subscribe and recommend.

What Is This?

Pffft... Fathers! -__-

Jayy was running into the park, looking back at me who was slowly wlking behind him. My lungs were about to collapse and he was stil running. Where he suddenly got the energy from, I have no idea. Maybe he secretly tooked some frikken' drugs or something when I wasn't looking.

"Dahvie, hurry up! I want to get a swing before all the children get on them." Jayy moaned from a fair distance infront of me.

"Jayy, we are bigger than them. If we want a swing we can just push them off." I sighed loudly, picking up my pace so I could catch upto him.

"No, I'm not doing that!" Jayy yelled with shock. He should've expected me to say something like that, it's me afterall. Fool.

"Fine, whatever. You go to the swings quicker then and I'll catch you up." I sighed again, stopping a sec to catch my breath after attempting to catch him up which failed almost immediately.

I saw Jayy run as fast as he could to the swings. A small blond child was running upto an empty swing and so was Jayy. Jayy ran faster and just managed to get the swing. Of course the child began to cry and ran to it's father who were close by. I finally catched up to Jayy who was looking rather happy as he swung high, kickinjg his legs in the air. I saw the crying child and chuckled. But then the child and it's father came to us.

"Excuse me but my son wanted to play on the swings and I believe your a bit too old to be playing on the swings." the raged father said.

"I got to it first." Jayy replied, still swinging.

"No, I believe my son got there first and you pushed him out of the way to get it." the father yelled.

The other children and parents were staring at the raged father and I and Jayy found it highly amusing. I leant against the swing and looked amused a the father who's child was stood upset behind his leg. But I was begining to feel angry, oddly.

"You bullshitter!" I yelled, a sudden rage filling up inside me at the father's anger and attitude.

"I beg you pardon!" the father gasped, covering his son's ears. Just like most of the other others parents did around us.

Jayy ignored the man and I was furious that the father was being so pathetic about a swing. To top it off he was creating lies about Jayy. How frikken' dare he?!

"You heard me! Jayy did not push your child over, he simply got to the swing first." I replied, acting all sassy as I snapped my fingers and did the head roll like you see in the chick flicks and girly movies, which I adore.

"Well, he shouldn't be on a swing when there is a child wanting to go on it. He is too old." the man mumbled.

"Well, excuse me sir but I do not believe there to be a ge restriction on this swing set. Plus, Jayy isn't that old. He's only 20. If he is old then sir I believe that you should be on your death bed because I know for certain that your much older than us. So really, your insulting your God damn self. Well done!" I chuckled, mocking him.

"I'm not taking this..." The man said turning around and walking away.

I laughed at him loudly and found myself saying soemthing else because it felt like this wasn't over till I said so.

"Oh by the way. Your little boy needs a hair cut. It looks like a girl!"

The man looked at me and gave me a very dirty look. Dirtier than our songs. Haha. I turned back to Jayy who was laughing his head off as he swung slower.

"Come one, Dahvie. Let's go get ice-cream." Jayy said, jumping off of the swing to torment the fact that the guy was wanting his child to go on only seconds ago.

"Fine with me, brother." I laughed in reply.
♠ ♠ ♠
I foudn myself chuckling at this xD

Hope you are enjoying this story so far, more chapters to come! ^_^ - Gee