Status: It may contain swear words and homosexuals. If you do not like those then please don't read and flame me. If you DO like it then please comment, subscribe and recommend.

What Is This?

Scream for some Ice-cream!

"Jayy, wait up!" I shouted, chasing after Jayy who decided to run off to an ice-cream van nearby.

"No, the ice-cream!" Jayy replied, reaching the white van with disney charcters painted on it.

"Jayy, no need to rush and besides that van looks like somehting a peado would drive." I chuckled loudly as I got to JAyy and leant on his shoulder because I was slightly out of breath.

The ice-cream man on the inside looked at me in a way that suggested he didn't like my comment about his van looking all peado-ish. I didn't really care but Jayy made it even more awkward by repeating it and laughed hard and loud.

"What will it be, gentlemen?" the guy in the van sighed.

"I'll have a bubblegum flavoured popcicle, please." Jayy replied with excitement.

"And you?" the man in the van (hey that rhymes!) sighed again as he pulled out Jayy's popcicle from the freezer behind him.

"I'll have a strawberry ice-cream cone with a flake, please." I replied after thinking.

He handed Jayy his popcicle and then made my ice-cream. Then we paid up and walked away from the van which the guy inside appreciated.

I saw Jayy lick his ice-cream continuously and I weird feeling appeared in my chest but I ignored it assuming it was the cold dairy treat taking effect on me or soemthing like that. But soon I realised it wasn't that at all. It was something much, much more.

We were sitting on a park bench enjoying the scenery and our dairy treats and I saw Jayy. His face lit up in the sunlight. I felt comfortable sitting next to him, he made me happy.

A few minutes later Jayy dribbled some of his popcicle own on his chin and I decided to eb mature and help him out. I took my finger and got close to him to reach the dribble. I put my finger underneath teh dribble and moved it up to collect the liquid and then to get rid of it I put my finger in my mouth and enjoyed the taste of bubblegum. Jayy seemed to like what I did and we both blushed and quickly looked away from eachother.

I looked back at him and my heart began to race. I thought it was going to come out of my chest. Jayy looked bakc around too and he began to speak. I went mute and couldn't find myself speaking it was as if I had lost the capability to speak. I had ate my ice-cream so my hands were no longer cold so I placed them on my thighs to warm them up slightly.

"Dahvie..." Jayy mumbled.

I looked up at him and managed to reply but only just.

"Yeah, Jayy?..."

There was a silence and then Jayy spoke again.

"How do you feel about me?" Jayy asked with a smile. "Be honest, Dahvie."

"W-what do you mean, Jayy?" I stuttered, I knew perfectly well what he meant but I didn't know how I felt.

"About me. As in, do you love me or like me?" Jayy explained, eating the last part of his popcicle and throwing the stick away.

It began to feel awkward and my voice dissapeared again. I was looking and feeling nervous now and Jayy could sense it.

I nodded to his answer because I didn't know what else to do. I did/do love him but I wasn't sure which way so I nodded yes to the love.

Jayy leant forward and before you know it we was kissing. A soft and interesting kiss. I mean I had never kissed a guy before, I assumed I was perfectly straight but obviously I could be wrong. We kissed for ages, it felt nice. His lips against mine rubbibg and softly touching made me horny. No lie aha. We finally broke away and saliva from his mouth joined to my mouth. I wiped it away and we stared at eachother before smiling and laughing. We got up and began to take another stroll. Jayy is bigger than me and was then and I could see him looking at me sometimes wwith the corner of his eye. I smiled and slipped my hand into his and he tightened his grip as he smiled at me. We both walked around and talked, I felt happy like you do at christmas as a kid. It felt nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhh the fluff! *^*

I'm not the best at writing kissing scenes but this seems nice and cute :'D

Enjoy and leave your wonderful comments. Any little ideas to add in please leave them to me! :D xxx