Status: Active

That Punk

Those Times

Phil was now a senior and had gotten rid of Jill. Lately he's been working on his life. He hasn't pushed me away, he's actually gotten closer to me. In school he stuck up for me so I was no longer known as a whore. WE were like the perfect couple...except we weren't.

So one day after school, he came over to have dinner with me and Grandma. Ever since I met Phil, Grandma has loosened the restriction on me. I've been off drugs and my grades are really good; I may actually go to college!

I was upstairs in my room when the doorbell rang. I left my hair curly, my make-up still bold and my shirt, blue. No cleavage in Grandma's house. You need to look respectable when company's visiting.

I take a deep breath and go open my bedroom door. Once open, I see Phil about to knock.

"Right on time," I smile.

"Your Grandmother sent me up." He says opening his arms. I hug him and never wanted him to let me go. He smelled so good! "Demi?"

I let go suddenly and with warmth in my face. "Sorry I-"

"Don't apologize," He says with a comforting smile. "Can we sit?"

"Oh yea, sure!" I pull out a stool for Phil and place it close to the end of my bed, where I sat.

"So I finally know what I want to do with my life." He says sitting down.

"Yea? What's that?" I ask.

"I wanna be a wrestler."

I gave him a blank look. "Isn't that dangerous?"

"Nah, I'm strong enough to take those suckers." Phil flexes his arms muscles and I laugh as he smiled.

As we waited for dinner, we played blackjack with M&M's.

"I'm out of M&M's." I say pouting.

"Okay well if I win this hand, you owe me a kiss. If you win, you get half of my M&M's." A smirk played its way across Phil's face.

I bit the side of my bottom lip. "Uh...Oh…Kay." My heart was pounding as I dealt cards.

I had a queen and a 10. Phil looked at his cards and smirked.
"I'll stay." He says.

"As will I." I say putting on my game face.

Phil flipped his cards, revealing an 8 and a king. He crosses his arms and leans back.
"Your go, Ms. Simmons."

I flip my cards. "Beat you, Phillip." I smile real big.

"Darn, I've lost a good half." He says giving me his share. "And a kiss."

Looks like both of us were disappointed I won.
~~~~

"Punky!" I yell after my match. He said he would stay by the food table `til the end of my match. "Punky?"

I turn another corner and run straight into the person I was looking for.
"Nice entrance, Dems." Punk chuckles sarcastically.

"Oh hush, baldy." I say making fun of his recent haircut.

"Whoa that was a low blow!" He says putting up his hands.

"Well..." I trail. We walk back down the hall to catering and Punk grabbed my hand. Every fiber of my being was concentrated on his hand. Yea, we've touched before, but this time it was in front of our colleagues, friends, and enemies. We're not dating, but we're like each other's rock.

"So what are you doing later?" Phil asks bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Um... Beth's having a get together in her hotel room." I say hoping he'll want to come.

"Oh...I was hoping you'd wanna hang with me...." He says trailing.

"You should come with me!" I'll promise you'll have fun! Please?" I know I sound like I'm begging, but I want to hang with my best friend.

Phil taps his chin. "Okay."

"Yay!" I jump into Phil's arms. He wraps his arms around me and then he mumbles something I can't hear. "What was that?"

"Let's get ready for this get together." He said putting his chin on my head.

I knew he was thinking, but I never got to find out. I just knew my best friend was taken by a blonde powerhouse.

Beth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another!
I hope you enjoyed it.
Comments? Subscribe? Recommend???
Thanks!
--<3 Domie