Status: Active

That Punk

Talking and Kissing

I step out of the bathroom clothed and clean. Eve was still there, but she was also in regular clothing. She looked as if she wanted to say something, but the words or the situations wouldn't let her.

"What's on your mind, Eve?" I ask while putting on my heels.

"Punk told me the rest of what happened...." She said twidling her thumbs.

"How much?"

"He told me about you two so close to having sex and how he felt bad for pressuring you." She said.

"He wasn't pressuring me...." I trail trying to get enough air to continue. "I wanted him, Eve! Then and there! Here and now!"

"Then you need to tell him that! He said he'd wait at catering for you if you changed your mind to see him." She said. "I'll take your things with me, just go!"

I hug Eve and go out towards catering. After turning down hallway after hallway, I found my hero in black jeans with a chain haning off and his 'Bake and Destroy' tee. My heart was beating faster as I approached.

"Phil!" I call out. He turns and looks up. "I'm sorry, I just thought you-"

"Don't apologize." He interrupted. "I should've made it clear that I still had feelings for you, instead of dating other women."

I didn't know what to say about the past, so I'll ask about the present.
"What about you and Beth?"

"I like her too, ya'know? I can't just up and leave her." He says seeming constricted. "Same with you and Matt. I can't make you leave him."

My heart stopped for a second. I forgot about my boyfriend of the past year, Matt Sydal, aka Evan Bourne. Speaking of which, I haven't seen much of him lately.

"The way me and Matt are going..." I say shaking my head. "I may have nothing to think about."

Phil gave me a once over and took my hand. Without any words, he pulled me down hallways until one was completely clear. Phil checked again for people, then grabs my face and our lips meet. It was gentle, but strong and full of passion. I was kissing back until my knees go weak.

Phil caught me and hugged me tight. I look up into his eyes and smile.
"You still got it, Phil."
~~~~~

It was a week after he graduated and Phil was about to take off to Southern Illonois for a small wrestling organization. He made me help him design wrestling tights.

"Do you want anything that makes your butt look good?" I ask trying to make jokes.

"No one's gonna look at my ass." He said packing his bag.

"What about the girls trying to be wrestlers?" I ask.

"Who cares?" He says walking to me. "I can get whoever I want."

"Yea and who would that be?" I ask getting closer.

Phil opens his mouth, but is called away. When he comes back, he didn't look too happy.

"My ride's gonna be here soon." He said picking up his bag and jacket. "My ring gear will be ready when I get there, right?"

"Yep, I had them special deliver it." I say getting up. We go downstairs with his parents and sisters.

"Please be safe and don't get too hurt." His mother says giving him a last good bye.

I walked Phil to the taxi.
"I'll come to visit you, I promise." He says. He brings my chin up and kisses me. I was flying until the cab driver honked.

"Bye, Punk!" I say as he hopped in the cab. He smiled and waved, then he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter down!
Sorry for the wait, but July was a stressful month.
So I hope you liked the update.
Thanks for reading. Comment/subscribe if you liked it.
--<3 Domie