Status: Active

That Punk

What About Now?

Again with contemplating Matt. I could risk one of the best relationships I've had or lose the love of my life forever. A man I've gotten to love or a man I've loved since high school. I wish I could say that old habots are hard to break, but I'm with Matt.

I sigh and lay on a wooden bench.
"Eve, I'm stuck." I say putting my hands on my face. I knew tears were coming, but not because of men, because I'm confused.

Phil's POV

Beth vs. Demi. Both 4 letter names, yet one has more meaning and depth to it, but the other is gaining new meaning everyday. Do I love Beth? We've only been dating 4 months. Is that all I need to be in love? I mean I have 13-ish years with Demi. Our contracts are contracts are expiring soon and I know Demi's re-signing. Me? I wanna take a little break...then re-sign?

I laid on the black leather sofa in the locker room; my thoughts bouncing in my head. I sigh as Evan (Matt) walked in the locker room.

"Hey Punk. How's it hanging?" He asked going to a locker.

I chuckle to myself and answer without an obvious dirty joke.
"Goo. You?" I ask not necessarily caring, but I need to know what Demi sees in him.

"It's good. I'm about yo find Demi. I haven't seen her lately. It's like she's avoiding me." He says with a shrug.

I felt a pang in my gut. He cares about her and I just want to take her away. It would've been different if she were dating an ass, but it's Matt.

"She might be in the locker room." I say.

"Thanks Punk." He says walking out.

I sigh and shake my head. I know I can't break them up. They're gonna have to do it themselves. I get off the couch and shake my head again.

"Might as well find my girlfriend."

Normal POV

Matt had found me in the locker room. By then I had stopped crying and tried to supress my feelings. I had to since Beth walked in abs she couldn't know I was crying over her boyfriend. She'd probably kill me because 1) I basically hooked them up, and 2) she's the Glamazon.

"So how have you been?" Matt asks taking my hand.

"Everything's been great." I say keeping my mind away from Phil.

"So I have something to tell you about." He says scratching the back of his neck. We had stopped walking and Matt seemed to be nervous. I know this isn't gonna end well.

"Demi, I don't know how to tell you this, but..." Matt trails trying to catch his breath.

By now I was anxious and worried.
"Spit it out, Matthew. I can handle it." I say trying to sound compassionate.

"My ex-girlfriend is trying to get me back. And before you flip a shit, I'm not breaking up with you. I just need time." Matt looked me dead in the eyes, which was easy since we were about the same height.

"Matt," I start. "We've been together for a little over a year. Why the hell are you gonna let her back in?"

"I'm not! I just need time to myself." He says. "She just brought up some things that need some time to think over."

"What could she bring up that needs to be thought over? The past is the past." How ironic is that coming from me?

"She had a baby about 6 months ago. She thinks it's mine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayz another chapter.
Hope you liked it!
Thanks for reading. Comment please?
--<3 Domie