Status: In progress! I'm on it!

The thought of you is no ***ing fun.

1. Diamonds and why men buy them.

I was walking around in my apartment. I packed the last things I had left to pack, I was going to my parents place right after the festival was over tonight. I'm going to Warped Tour, to the first stop in Florida, Orlando.
I checked myself out in the full-length mirror. A loose white tank top put inside my high waisted Voldemort shorts from Runwaydreamz. I put on my white hi-tops from Converse and I was ready to go, I grabbed my backpack.

I got in the car and put on the stereo (shuffle of course), Collide With The Sky was inside and King For a Day started.

"Dare me to jump off of this Jersey bridge
I bet you never had a Friday night like this
Keep it up, keep it up, let's raise our hands
I take a look up in the sky and I see
Red for the cancer, red for the wealthy
Red for the drink that's mixed with suicide
Everything red"

I smiled, it got me more stoked for the day, I was definitely looking forward to see Pierce The Veil together with Kellin Quinn. My best friend Charlotte was working on the tour together with them just to set up their gear and be their everything. She texted me pretty much everyday that she had such an amazing time.

Charlotte is 22, 5'6 so she's definitely taller than me. Her hair is naturally curly with perfect curls, and deep chocolate brown. She has those perfect curves, boobs that I definitely want and an ass that everyone want to touch. She usually wear girly dresses or jumpsuits, I guess she sticks to jumpsuits while setting up their gear so she won't risk to flash herself. It's always hard to be on the club with her, while she's getting someone to hook up every time as I'm that other girl, but I don't mind. I like to take it chill with boys, but I also love to flirt around.

I saw the parking lot, I saw a small spot and parked my truck there. I checked my phone, two missed calls from Charlotte. Fuck. And a text, saying that I was on Pierce The Veil's guest list. Puh.

I went to the backstage entrance and I saw a tired women with too much make-up that was almost falling asleep in that little booth.

"Uh hey, I'm Sophia, I'm on Pierce The Veil's guest list?"
She mumbled something, I bet I heard her saying something like "of course you are".
"Excuse me?"
"Nothing, here's your pass. Have a great day!" She said bitterly with a faked smile.
I took my pass, trying to shrug her bitterness off walking towards the buses.

My phone buzzed, got a text from Charlotte.
"Where are you?! I miss you, my dear little fucker."
While texting that I was on my way to the bus I bumped into someone.
"Shit I'm sorry!" I almost yelled to the guy that was much taller than me. Tanned, fit body with nice biceps. I noticed that he had a tattoo on the arm.
He turned to face me and I realized it was Jaime Preciado.
"Whatever girl." He said bitterly and walked away.
How much bitterness do I need to go through today, never thought that he was a douche, but today he certainly was a douche.
I continued to the bus to meet Charlotte to finally meet some happiness.

I stopped outside the bus that was supposed to be PTV's bus. I leaned against it and waited.
"SOPHIA!!" Was all I heard before she jumped on my back and attacked me in general, before she jumped off me to hug me.
"Charlotte! I've missed you so so so so much..." I said in her hair while hugging her back.
As she pulled away she smiled and said "You definitely need to meet the guys! They've been dying to meet you!"

We stepped on the bus and was greeted by Mike after he kissed Charlotte's cheek and she blushed deeply.
"Charlotte, who's blondie?" He asked curiously as he checked me out top to toe.
"I'm Sophia, nice to meet you." I reached my hand out so he could shake it, before Charlotte could answer.
"Oh you're THAT friend!" He said and pulled me into a tight hug. I felt so god damn short next to him.
I blushed a little.
"We need to meet everyone else, sorry Mikey, but I'll see you later." She winked as she dragged me further in the tour bus.
"Tony, Vic - this is Sophia, my friend I said we'd meet here." She said smiled and pushed me towards the guys who sat in the back lounge playing Xbox but the game was paused.
I waved, I felt so awkward, they waved back and mumbled hey.

Someone stepped on the bus, didn't really care, just watched the guys play Xbox.
"Charlotte! I need your help, what should I wear to today's show?" The over enthusiastic voice asked.
I turned around, of course he was there.
"Hi Mr. Bitter" I said annoyed while Charlotte was searching for some cool clothes for him to wear.
"Oh hey Ms. I'm blind I walk into people." He said bitterly but with a little grin showing some sarcasm as he passed me to go to the back lounge .
I checked him out as he walked by. I looked back to Charlotte and she stood there with a confused face.
"Care to share?" She asked us both as she raised her voice.
"Ask your clumsy friend." He said still staring at the TV-screen. Her face still as confused as earlier wanted an answer.
"I bumped into Jaime while walking to the bus to meet you, he's a douche, I said sorry and he was just such a douche. It wasn't only my fault." I felt childish but it wasn't only my fault that he was a douche to me earlier.
"I'm not a fucking douche." He said trying to defend himself staring at me.
"Yes you are, you didn't bother to see if you caused me any problems and you're answer to my sorry was whatever. That's how douches act." I said getting irritated.
"I'm sorry I actually have a life more important than apologizing." He said now standing in front of me.
"I'm sorry that you're so famous that you think you're better than everyone else." The words slipped out of my mouth, but it was sort of true, still looking him in the eyed.
Everyone was staring at us. I hated being the center of attention.
I hurt him, I could see that during our eye contact.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." I said, biting my lip, my eyes were getting watered. I felt him pulling me into a hug.
"I'm sorry I acted like a douche earlier. But you're right, I had to get down to Earth." He whispered, still hugging me. I had to hug back, my head was resting on his chest and I could feel his heartbeats.

We stood like that for minutes, no one pulled away. I was the first one to pull away. I noticed that everyone wasn't staring anymore. Everyone had left the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter!
Please comment!