Status: In progress! I'm on it!

The thought of you is no ***ing fun.

The boy who could fly.

We got behind the stage and I let Jaime do his thing so I walked over to Charlotte, she was in a deep discussion with Vic. Both were deep concentrated, Charlotte always got a small wrinkle between her eyebrows when she was thinking and concentrated. I knew she got jumpy so I decided to poke her sides from behind. Vic saw me but continued the discussion, he knew what I was going to do.

"Ahhhiiiihhhhhh! Who..?!" She yelled with panic as I poked her sides.
She saw it was me and she started to yell even more.
"You're not getting away with this, I'll get you while you're sleeping bitch." She said and smirked.
"I know you still love me!" I said pouting.
"Girls, can you get us some towels and water? It'll be needed later, it's fucking boiling today." Mike said and kissed Charlotte's cheek.

We walked to get them water and towels. It was definitely boiling today. I felt the sweat on my back. Ugh. It's disgusting, but what to do.
We went into the tent where they all had the water bottles and towels stocked.
"Hey, we're here to get Pierce The Veil's water and towels for their show." Charlotte said to the tiny boy who obviously controlled it all.
"Sure, here." He said as he tried to get the water for us. He definitely had no muscles for it, so we got it ourselves. We carried the bottles and towels on top of them, hurrying back.
I saw Jack again and he stilled jumped around, I don't understand how you can jump around in black jeans when it's over 90° outside, I guess you get used to it though. He saw us and came running.
"Blondie gorgeous!" He screamed.
"Hey Jack, can you help a little?" I asked as I felt my arms getting numb.
"Sure anything for a blondie." He smirked.
We got up behind the stage and put everything down, as soon as I got up I felt someone grabbing me from behind and lifting me. I recognized those sexy arms. It was Jaime. I liked being in his grip.
"Jaime! Put her down, you'll squeeze her to death!" Jack yelled in a terrified voice. The truth to be told he squeezed me quite hard.
"Relax, I've missed her." He said and dropped me carefully and kissed my cheek from behind.
"Bluuugghhh, get a room!" Jack made a disgusted face.
"Not enough time, they're going on stage in 15 minutes!" I said to Jack and poked him.
"No girls allowed now, time to get ready to rock guys!" Some dude shouted.
"We'll be side stage guys." Charlotte said and pecked Mike's cheek before they headed out on stage.

The fans went crazy, I think I'm pretty much deaf now. We stood side stage and they guys went literally nuts and the crowd responded and cheered louder. I was slightly amazed, they were amazing live and the crowd was amazing as well.

"You definitely like Jaime." Charlotte mentioned when she caught me following his every step admiring him for his dedicated love for the show.
"It's impossible to not like him. His amazingly charming, and his dimples. I do like him, but come on, it's been one day. I don't know him." I said, feeling down.
"I can't fool myself, I've ben getting my heart broken way too many times. I don't want to get into something that I'll grow to regret." Admitting that it's too soon to get into something with Jaime, even though it crushed my heart. But sometimes you need to think with your brain and not your heart.
"Well it's true, I know that feeling. Even though I've known Mike since the tour started and we clicked straight away, it still feels like we went into this relationship thing way too soon." Charlotte slowly said, I saw her eyes getting watered.
"Hey, he definitely likes you back. Every time he get the chance, he takes his chance to take a look at you and smiles." I said laying my arm around her shoulder comforting her, she just smiled.

We stood there until their set was over and got hugged by sweaty guys. Sure it does look sexy when you're in the public but getting hugged and squeezed tightly by their sweat isn't sexy. It's disgusting.
"Eww, Vic get off me! You're way too sweaty!" I said, slapping him playfully and laughed.
As he pulled away I got another sweaty body against mine.
"Jaime, just because I told him to get off me it doesn't mean I want another sweaty body on mine. I'm as sweaty as you guys now!" I half yelled as he pulled me even closer.
"I know you love it." He teased.
"We're going to the slip n' slide thing now, okay?" I said and pecked his cheek.
"We're all going there!" Charlotte announced and we walked to the slide thing to get cool, since we both wanted to get fresher.
Making our way to the slider, the guys bro-hugged all random band guys. All Time Low, Of Mice & Men, The Ghost Inside, Blessthefall and a bunch of others that I don't even know who they are.

It was a long queue to the sliders, screams from here and there. Happy faces, it was like being a kid again.
"Hey babe, we're going together right?" Jaime said as he came to me and Charlotte and pecked me on my cheek. I blushed deeply.
"Sure, well if we'll make it. You have a signing in an hour, or less?" I said as I laid my head on his chest. I felt his fingers playing with my hair.
"Yeah well, we can always be a little late..." He whispered. I knew he couldn't be late.

Jaimes POV

As I pecked her cheek she blushed, I loved it. She was so adorable when she smiled and blushed.
She pointed out that we had a signing coming up and the queue was long. It was true, but I'd rather stay with her.
"Yeah well, we can always be a little late..." I whispered into her hair, holding her, I bet she felt my heart beat faster when she was near me. We stood inseparable for a while.
"Amigo! Let's go and have some fun!" Mike yelled, the queue wasn't even there. Time flies when I'm around her, I don't even know why I acted like a douche the first time we accidentally met.
"Let's go sweetie! Time to get wet - oh shit I didn't mean it like that! Eh..." I said and tried to laugh it away, it was embarrassing but we were about to get wet.
"Jaime!" She smirked and playfully slapped me as she started to run after Mike up the stairs to the slide.
Her curves, even though she was skinny she had curves. Her ass wasn't Mexican, but damn, I got turned on when she ran away towards Mike.
I started jogging their way, up the stairs towards the girl I think I'm falling for. No I can't be falling for her already. My ex crushed my heart five times. I can't let it happen again, even though I deserved it because I cheated two or three times on tour. But she cheated on my during our whole relationship.

"Jaime, come and slide with me, you wanted it remember?" Sophia snapped me out of my deep zoned out thoughts.
"Coming!" I placed her between my legs, letting her body lay against mine. And we slide away together with Mike and Charlotte in the slide next to our. It went fast.
"Holy sh-!" I heard Sophia scream as we landed in the water. It was definitely freezing cold if you compare it to the air. I floated up, and shook my hair, to make it spiky again, I hated when my hair wasn't spiky, that's why I walk around with a beanie or a snap back.
"Sophia, you okay?" I asked as she smiled at me.
"That was so much fun! We need to do it again!" She said excitedly.
"No time for that!" Vic explained.
"Party-pooper!" Sophia and Charlotte exclaimed in chorus.
I laughed, both were like kids again.
"Time to sign and take pictures!" I said and lifted Sophia out of the water, she was so stubborn and tried several times to get out of my grip as I carried her towards the signing tent.

"You like to mess with me huh, I'm wet, we need towels, you can't attend the signing wet!" Giving my puppy eyes. I never thought blue eyes could do the puppy eyes, but I'm definitely proved wrong. Her eyes were so big and deep but still warm with care.
"Don't give me puppy eyes." I said and pouted as I pouted and she leaned in and kissed me. I let her legs cross around my back so she was closer. She let our tongues dance, she bit my underlip and licked it a little. The kisses got more intense and she pulled her fingers through my hair as she grabbed my face to make it even more intense.
"Uhm, I don't want to interrupt but we actually have a signing to attend." Tony said throwing us two towels.
Sophia blushed and giggled into my chest, she jumped down and took my hand and dragged me towards the signing tent.
"We have unfinished business." I said and hugged her tightly before Charlotte dragged us inside the tent, they were going to sit behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sort of a filler chapter. Hope you like it!