Status: One of three stories, Needs a beta reader.

There's Room for Two

Chapter 1

We bounded back into the bus and I pulled out a bottle of water.
"JACKY!" Alex yelled and jumped onto my back. He was so casual about everything, I spent half my time wishing he would like me back as I like him. Not likely.
"Hey Alex" I smiled and stretched into the fridge "Want anything?" I asked him as I pulled out some snacks.
"This" He yelled grabbing the chocolate bar out of my hand and jumping off my back.
"ALEX YOU MOTHER FUCKER! THAT WAS THE LAST ONE" I screamed as I chased after him. Rian jumped out of my way as we barreled past and I almost knocked him off his feet. "Sorry dude" I gasped for breath as I chased Alex to the back of the bus and pinned him down on the sofa in the back lounge "Give it back Alex!" I whined as I tried to snatch it.
"Guess what?" Alex snickered as I finally grasped the chocolate bar, then shoved it down his trousers. "That's not the only hard thing in there" I could almost hear the wink in his voice.
"EWWW!" I screamed and jumped off. "That's gross dude!"
"Want it?" He pulled it out and held it in front of himself. "It's all yours" he tempted me.
"Nice" I grabbed the bar and unwrapped it taking a large bite "Thanks" I smirked at the disgusted look on his face that was soon replaced by a smiling one "What would I do without you Jack?" He laughed.
"OK, well that was qross you two!" Zack shook his head at the two of us.
"Aww, it's my Jacky though?" Alex complained then planted a huge sloppy kiss on my cheek. I blushed intently before muttering,
"I'll go for a walk while you guys shower" and dashing straight from the bus.

This was Alex. How many times had he kissed me on stage? In front of fans? None of them meant anything to him, but they still got me.

I had walked all around the backstage area until I could delay it no more and headed back to the bus.
"Hey Jack" I heard Alex's voice as I walked onto the bus, "Here's your towel, I waited for you to get back so we can go shower" he threw the towel at me.
"I thought you already went" I stuttered nervously and tried to swallow the lump in my throat.
"Nah, we're all heading down now" He nodded to Zack and Rian who were waiting a few meters away.
"Can we go already?" Rian chirped up. I nodded, then Zack and Rian walked over to the showers closely followed by Alex and I.

We walked into the shower building, and I looked to the floor as Alex, Zack and Rian all stripped off.
"Earth to Jack" Zack yelled.
"Oh huh? I'll meet you guys in there, I guess I'm a bit tired." I smiled then watched the others disappear into the steamy shower room before stripping off and heading in to join them. I was glad of the steam that was hovering round waist heigh as I quickly showered. All the boys were messing about so I started walking towards the exit where we left our towels and clothes.
"YO Barakat, where the fuck are you going?!" Alex yelled.
"I'm tired 'Lex, I'm going back to the bus, try to have a nap." I replied without turning.
"Ok" Alex raised his voice over the showers "We'll be back soon." I nodded and quickly changed before sprinting back to the bus and diving into my bunk. I was still awake when I heard the bus door open and three sets of footsteps enter the lounge. I shut my eyes tight and tried to slow my breathing as I heard one set run through to where I lay.
"Jack?" came Alex's hushed voice, he pulled my curtain open and pondered over my face for a few short moments - although it seemed like an eternity - then shut my curtain and left just as quietly as he came.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took ages I know and I'm sorry!

But please comment when you think.

Plus it's a proper size! With no lyrics!