Sequel: 2) Accusation.

1) Beginning.

1) Beginning.

Nobody could ever fully understand what happened at Harry’s stepfather’s bungalow those first couple of weeks. Or what happened during those nine weeks that followed. The boys try to explain it, but everything that leaves their mouths is clichés and recycled responses documentaries must have heard a trillion times before. They’re frustrated. They just can’t make it sound unique.

It’s one thing to live out their incredible adventure. It’s another to attempt to explain it.

To adequately explain the level of hunger pains they experienced when Niall unexpectedly ate most of the food. To successfully reenact the exact reactions the other boys had when Harry voluntarily stripped down first the night they went skinny dipping. To properly retell the very moment Louis returned from the hospital— the relief they felt when they ran into his arms after the result of their undeniable idiocy from the day before— somehow feeling more than ready to perform together officially for the first time. To effectively describe the way they fought against Zayn's fear of the racism he was so sure would follow him until their final night. To sufficiently express the amount of gratification that filled every fiber of Liam’s being, involving all the boys’ believing that this was no doubt an act of fate. To convey the specific emotional transformation they went through that made them the band they are today. That made them who they are today.

Nobody could ever fully understand what they’d been through— the pain, the sweat, the laughs— and they’re done trying to explain it to people.

Maybe what made it so unique was that it was only the five of them that actually knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
[6/12/12]
I'd just like to point out that I think my grammar is horrendous. Well that's what drabbles are for I suppose. Practice makes perfect.

I should really be working on TD, but I took a break to write this little piece since Chp. 4 is giving me some unnecessary trouble. Feedback on anything would be grand. See you tomorrow.

[Update 10/1/12]

Hey, so I was informed that posting a collection of prompts within one story is not allowed on mibba, so I am splitting all of the prompts into independent stories. I'll place links to each one in the summaries once they're all up! Hope to see you all at each one! Thanks for all the support so far even though I failed at doing these in 30 days and have yet to complete them :)