Status: An experiment. It might not be very active but please read and subscribe anyway :)

Rover

Chapter 2

"We're here!" The taxi driver yelled, he awoke the four slumbering teens who gathered themselves before departing the minibus and helping to collect their luggage from the back. Each had two bags to check in and a carry on rucksack, Indie and Ethan had their guitars and Jake had his bass. They headed through the airport and over to the check in desk.

"QUEUE?!" Indie groaned and plopped her holdall on the ground with her suitcase and rucksack beside it.

"Due to a technical error, flight ZB6 598 to Phoenix, Arizona has been delayed for 30 minutes at check-in," Came a voice over the intercom.

"Great," Indie rolled her eyes as several people in the line groaned. "Well wake me in 30," she fell onto her holdall, curled up in a ball and fell asleep.

"That girl can sleep anywhere," Ethan laughed.

***

The four teenagers had soon checked in and walked through to the waiting lounge.

"Let's go to the duty free," Indie suggested.

"Ind, you can't even buy alcohol, you're only 17," Gabrielle pointed out.

"Yeah but if you think about it, Jake's 21, that's totally legal in the UK AND America." Indie winked at her friend before dragging a confused Jake away by the hand "Meet you by the gate in an hour!" She called behind herself.

***

The bottles in the duty free bag clanged together as Indie and Jack checked the board then headed to their gate.

"Hey guys," Ethan greeted them "We still have a while before we board so do you want some food? I was headed to KFC?"

"Popcorn chicken snackbox" Indie smiled "Oh and ketchup!, And salt!" she added as an after thought.

"Same," Ethan laughed.

"I'll come with you" Gabrielle stood up then she and Ethan headed off. Not ten minutes later they were all sat around with their food. Jake watched Indie pour two packets of salt into her box and then open a third.

"No Ind." He shook his head and took it off her "That is a heart attack in a box, just eat." Indie shook the box then started munching away.

"So guys," She ate another fry "Are we going to get some good songs out of this move?"

"I've been thinking of a few, but we'll have to go over them?" Jake suggested and Indie nodded.

"I think we both work well when we're working together," She replied.

"Yeah, You help with the lyrics, and for a younger girl you're sick at guitar," Jake smiled.

"Why thank you, I've been playing long enough" Indie laughed but was cut short by it being announced that they were boarding. They all climbed onto the airplane, took their seats and settled in for the long flight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this is shit, I might skip forwards a bit, if not then I don't know....