Status: An experiment. It might not be very active but please read and subscribe anyway :)

Rover

Chapter 4

"Come on Ind! We've been planning this tour for months!" Jake bowled into her room. They had only known each other for a little under 4 years, but there was no secrets between these two. It wasn't that either was particularly happy with their bodies but Jake was gay and wasn't Indie's type. "Are you ready yet?" he called as he glanced around the room and his eyes fell on her still sleeping form. "Ind?" he whispered and received a garbled response. "INDIANA DELILAH JONES WAKE THE FUCK UP!" he yelled and yanked her duvet off. 
 
"What?" she gave the older boy a death stare. 

"Tour time, get ready!" he sat on her bed as she climbed out, collected fresh underwear and headed into the bathroom. She came out again after not even five minutes and smiled at Jake "Ready!" 

"No you're not Indie" he shook his head "This is the only chance you're going to have to make a good first impression on these Maine boys! Get dressed" he told her, referring to the boys of The Maine who they would be touring with and sharing their tour bus with. 

"I don't even know what sort of music they play!" Indie complained as she pulled off her shorts and yanked on some skinny jeans. She yanked off her t-shirt and pulled a bandeau top over her bra before grabbing a loose vest top and pulling it over her head. She passed Jake a brown bobble that matched her hair and a brush before sitting cross-legged in front of him facing away. He combed her hair through and made it into a neat plait down he back. 

"Thanks," Indie kissed his cheek and grabbed her denim rucksack before slipping on some vans and heading for her door with Jake. Try ventured downstairs and over to the others. Indie grabbed a hoodie and shoved it through the straps of her backpack to secure it. 

"Let's go then" Jake smiled and grabbed his keys as he guided Indie out of the door and locked up. Indie smiled as the Arizonan sun warmed her bare arms, she looked down at her tan, probably made from being in this sun for almost a year. Then she watched as Gabriella climbed across the seats in the back of the taxi, and then Jake ushered me in as Ethan climbed in the front with the driver. 

"Put shorty in the middle huh?" Indie grumbled as she climbed in then smiled at Gabriella "It's too early Gabs!"

"I know," the taller girl nodded "but I think were grabbing food on the way."  she reassured the smaller girl who always seemed to worry about her stomach, although if you saw her at a party you would guess that she needed a stomach pump rather than food. Indie leant against Jake as they headed to get food and half an hour later they had finished eating and were heading into Phoenix. 

They all thanked the driver as they climbed out and collected their bags at the destination on a carpark near a huge tour bus. 

"Rover?" An official looking man asked and they all nodded "This bus, you can go for a look around" he nodded to the bus and opened the door. The four climbed on and Indie immediately headed for the bunks. 

"How do we decide who has which bunk?" Indie asked. 

"We'll have to wait for the other band" Jake shrugged in response. "I bet that's them now!" he motioned out if the window at a taxi a larger than the one they arrived in. Jake one took Indie's hand and pulled her outside and Gabriella did the same to Ethan. Indie was the last out of the door as they stood in a loose line while the other band emerged. They got out of the opposite side of the cab to where the bus with having a mini bus style taxi, and grabbed their bags before heading around to greet Rover. 

The first man that emerged was quite short and with quite long brown hair, the next came very close behind him with shorter, lighter brown hair and a nose ring. Neither of them would have passed six foot. Then came a man with blonde-gingerish hair, then one with shorter brown hair, they were both about six foot. Then the final man came around the corner, he was the tallest -a few inches taller than the ginger - and had the longest hair apart from the man who emerged first.

The first man headed over to the already gathered group and smiled "Hi, I'm Pat, you must be Rover?" as addressed the group as a whole. 

"Yeah, and you're The Maine?" Indie took it upon herself to step forwards. "I'm Indie" she reached her hand over to shake Pat's when the last man got close enough to notice the woven brown bracelet she wore. His eyes widened slightly as Indie dropped her hand. 

"This is Garrett, Jared, Kennedy and John." Pat introduced the group in the order they emerged. several nodded, waved or smiled as they were introduced

"This is  Jake, Gabriella and Ethan" I smiled as I introduced my own group and they all waved when I called out their name. "Shall we get on the bus?" Indie suggested. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I just had a heart attack because I cut this from my notes and my iPod ran out of battery!

Well I have a few more chapters written, and more to work on so comment, subscribe and rec please :)