Status: An experiment. It might not be very active but please read and subscribe anyway :)

Rover

Chapter 5

Everybody crowded on the bus and had a quick discussion on who had which bunk. There was a bottom bunk, top bunk and middle bunk on each side on the bus, and four groups of six meaning there was twenty-four bunks in all, and the few members of the crew were crowded on a much smaller bus. 

Gabriella and Ethan had the two middle bunks closest to the front on the bus, and their bags were on the bunks beneath them. Then Indie was on the top bunk behind Gabriella's with her's and Pat's bags beneath her, and John was directly behind Ethan with his own bags underneath him. Kennedy was on the bunk behind and below mine with his bag on the bottom, and he was across from Pat, Jared and Jared's bag. Finally came Jake and Garrett in the same formation as Gabriella and Ethan. 

Indie had silently cursed as she climbed onto her bunk and heard John would be across from her. She leaped down lightly when everything was organised and took a small suitcase to the back lounge as she mumbled that she would set up the X-box. Indie had barely opened the case though when Jake scooped her up and carried her to the front lounge where he set her down on the sofa infront of everybody. 

"Hi! I was thinking that since we don't really know each other we could introduce ourselves?" Pat suggested. "So my full name is Patrick John Kirch, I was born on the first of February 1990, I like pretzel M&M's and skittles but hate my ears because they're too big. I play the drums. I have three brothers and can't even sit still long enough to watch a movie!" he announced then looked at me.

"My full name is Indiana Delilah Jones, but everybody just calls me Indie unless I'm in trouble." Indie began not daring to look at John's slowly nodding head as she announced her full name, "I was born on the 29th of July 1991, I like sweets and pop - Soda whatever - but I don't like nuts, they're gross. I already have one tattoo and I will get another part way through this tour, I've had my tattoo for a few years and my parents don't mind all though I'm not entirely sure they know. I play guitar and sing backing vocals. I'm an only child" Indie's voice hitched on the last sentence and she looked over at Gabriella who gave her a sympathetic look. 

"My full name is Garrett Daniel Nickelsen" the boy with the nose ring began when prompted. "I was born on the 16th of February 1990 and I like watermelon sourpatch kids and love zombies!" he smiled slightly to himself "I have one older brother and I started playing Bass because he played guitar and I thought he was cool." When Garrett was finished I nudged Jake who went next. 

"My full name is Jake Samuel Turner, my date of birth is the 6th of May 1988" he began "I play the bass and help Indie with the backing vocals, I have an older brother an sister, I'm way too much of a push over for Indie, and I like nuts" he looked at Indie who was smirking at him then back at the group "you gusshould also know" he looked at the ground and stuttered quickly "that I am gay but I'm not attracted to or going to try and get with any of you" he glanced up through his eyelashes to see that non of The Maine boys had a problem with this, and just nodded as they moved on. 

"My full name is Kennedy Brock, I don't have a middle name because the name I was born with is Jonathan Franklin Trotter but I changed it." he looked at the ground. "I have one brother and one sister, my birthday is on the 13th of September 1988, I like twix and skittles and I play guitar and do the backing vocals." he smiled and it moved on to Gabriella. 

"Oh! My full name is Gabriella Isabelle Monique. I was born on the 1st of September 1990" She began and turned her wide eyes on the group "I like fruit but hate potatoes, me and Ethan are about to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, I spent all of my high school years with Indie and she got us together" Gabriella looked at Indie who shot her a cheeky grin. "and I play the drums."

"I'll go next then? My full name is Jared James Monaco and my birthday is on the 21st March 1988 so I'm oldest in the band!" the red head chuckled. "I have one sister, I love gummy bears-" he was forced to stop due to Indie leaning over and demanding 'the highest of fives'. "Me and John have been best buds since the 6th grade, and I used to hate Garrett but, I like him now." he laughed again "oh and I play guitar." 

"I'm Ethan Robbie Shaw and my birthday is on the 9th of December 1989, I have one older sister who genuinely does hate me. Loves Gabriella and Indie, hates me." he shook his head "I love crisps, or chips or whatever but hate vinegar, I play a bit or guitar in our band but my main job is that of lead singer" he smiled then everybody looked to John. 

"I'm John Cornelius O'Callaghan the Fifth" he began and cautiously looked at Indie who had has eyes shut and was curled into Jake's side, he was pretty sure he would feel jealous if Jake hadn't been so open about his sexuality. "I have two younger brothers, my favourite song in the world is Transatlanticism by Death Cab For Cutie. I hate having my photo taken which is a pretty bad thing considering I'm in a band and in the lead singer."
♠ ♠ ♠
I have about 6 more chapters on my ipod so I'm sorry or not updating! I'm too lazy, so yell at me to update more, right now I'm just sat watching youtube videos.