Status: An experiment. It might not be very active but please read and subscribe anyway :)

Rover

Chapter 6

"Does anybody want Starbucks before we set off?" Indie asked as she stood up. A few people greeted her with enthusiastic responses "Wait a second then" she called and got out her Iphone writing them all down on a note. 

"I'll come with you!" Gabriella stood up when it was her turn to order and walked over to Indie to link their arms. Once Indie had seven orders written down the two girls walked out of the door and across to Starbucks. 

"What's wrong Ind?" Gabriella turned to the shorter girl. Indie shook her head at which Gabriella rolled her eyes "Ind, we've been best friends to years! Since before the band and everything, you know you can tell me everything." 

"I just feel so stupid Gabby!" Indie moaned and leant into Gabriella. 

"Then tell me hun' I don't know how to help you, but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't a dumb thing, that isn't your style," Gabriella comforted her. 

"You know when I had that date with Alex?" Indie started and Gabriella nodded. "And I was at the club and he didn't show up, and I got drunk an you guys were all out when I got back?" Indie pulled away and started nervously fiddling with her bracelet before she summoned the courage to look at Gabriella and utter those four words. 

"I slept with John"

And then she tore her gaze from Gabriella's shocked face and looked at the floor.  

"That John? O'Callaghan?" Gabriella tried to control her expressions. 

"Yep." Indie nodded  "And he clearly wasn't to impressed because he woke up in the morning and left before I noticed he was even there." she wiped her eyes and crossed the road without looking which caused a driver to have to slam on the breaks.  When both of the girls reached the other side Gabriella grabbed Indie's arm again 

"Slow down you're going to get yourself killed!" she warned as they walked into Starbucks and over to the counter. 

"Hi, what would you like to order today?" a bubbly girl behind the counter asked. 

"Erm a White chocolate peppermint mocha, for John; Expresso frappucchino for Kennedy" Indie read off her notes along with the other five drinks "then a Caramel frappuccino with toffee nut syrup and caramel sauce for Voldemort and one for Dumbledore. And for take out please," Indie finished her order with a straight face despite the strange looks she was getting. 

"Ok then, we'll call your names when the order is ready" the waitress replied in a sceptical voice as she took the money for the coffees. 

Indie and Gabriella leant against a counter as they waited for their call.

"Maybe you could just talk to John, it could just be a big misunderstanding?" Gabriella suggested. 

"No." Indie snapped. "He made it clear when he left me that he wasn't interested when he was sober!" she turned away from Gabriella and flicked her plait over her shoulder. 

Meanwhile John and Jared sat outside the tour bus on a bench. 

"It was her," John finally muttered to his ginger friend. "Indie is so amazing, she was the best night of my life but I fucked and left and now she'll never forgive me," he rested his elbows on his legs and threw his head into his hands.

"Why did you leave John?" Jared took on his friends dishevelled state. 

"I don't even know man!" John shook his head then thought for a bit "I thought she was 21, what would a 21 year old want with a kid like me? She probably won't even recognise me, I hope that she doesn't but a small part of me hopes that she does." John sighed deeply. the two sat in silence until the girls collected the drinks and headed back across the road. 

Indie was carrying a tray of four in her left hand and a single cup in her right that she was taking small sips from; Gabriella held a tray of four. 

"Bring my drink though to me ok man?" John stood up and climbed into the bus, heading through to the back. 

"Sure," Jared nodded as he followed John into the bus and sat in he front lounge. 

"I is back!" Indie yelled as she waltzed onto the bus and noticed John's absence. Gabriella followed in her wake as they set the drinks down and everybody collected their own before sitting down again. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! I wrote this 65 days ago, sorry guys, this is a filler too, I'm going to update again and might just put everything on 